CM Punk & AJ Lee Starring In A Movie Together

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
- CM Punk and AJ Lee are starring in a movie together.

According to mbnnewsvideoweb.com, the former WWE Superstars will co-star inHellstorm, an action-horror motion picture. The plot is as follows:

After the collapse of the world's financial system and a devastating world war, a group of mismatched survivors are forced to band together and battle a variety of unexplainable and horrific beasts that descend on their tiny makeshift community.
The film also stars Mat Fraser (American Horror Story), Colleen Camp (American Hustle), Selene Luna (My Bloody Valentine), Kate Hodge (Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre III) and Brian Goff (BorderCross). Shooting begins in mid-November in Ohio.

Source

I'll prolly check that flick out.

But, it seems a bit out of nowhere, considering Punk's main focus should be training hard for his UFC debut later this year/early next year.