Clock-bomb boy Ahmed Mohamed "a hoaxer and a huckster"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

Pretty old news by now but still. Literally everything is bullshit, all the time.

@Neptune

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Kid gets pulled into a national/worldwide media circus, accused of being a terrorist and the target for hatemail from rednecks and islamophobes all over the united states. And people get mad when he wants re-compensation and call him a hoax, despite the multitude of evidence of the complete opposite?

Fuck Rebel Media and its fear mongering agenda. Fuck Rebel Media for posing as a news outlet

Last edited:

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Muslim kid makes something that might look like a bomb. Teachers take measures to protect the kids and themselves. But the clockboy gets a White House invitation. Seriously, who puts clocks into suitcases without expecting consequences?

Some of the other students should sue him for intentional infliction of emotional distress - for intentionally creating the impression it was a bomb even after being warned to not show and tell others, by a teacher. Also sue his old man for conspiracy. Let's see how they enjoy being on that end of the proceedings.

With a father, who loves to stir up things into an islam vs. everything else world, I don't see much positive coming out of this young fellow.

Reactions: Swift

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
He's already been cleared of all charges, gotten a free invite to meet the President, and been made the offer to have his entire college/university tuition paid for him. I'd say he's been reimbursed enough. Trying to further sue for "emotional distress" is just a shameless cash grab that no reasonable person should support.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I love it when fags dislike your posts, but don't explain why. @deth

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Islam is literally worse than plague.

O3xoqg3.jpg

I know muslims. I even have beer with one of them when we meet. You can do business with them, you can crack jokes, share a laugh, but at the end of the day, you can't trust them. Period. Islam killed cca 270 million people since its inception, and it's not going to stop any time soon, not without reformation. Islam is a vile death cult from 7th century ffs, and 30% of its holy books texts is dedicated to jihad, violent conquers and orders to behead us infidels.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Lol, this kids sister was in the exact same situation years before and I've heard reports about his father being a con artist. Plus, he gets invited to the whitehouse at a time where Syrian refugees are being let in or about to be let in. Obama is actually a smart cookie, he uses kids as props all the time. It's good propaganda.

He doubled down and got greedy with the lawsuits, even extreme Reddit lefties turned on him.

Donald Trump

Jobber
Reaction score
He's already been cleared of all charges, gotten a free invite to meet the President, and been made the offer to have his entire college/university tuition paid for him. I'd say he's been reimbursed enough. Trying to further sue for "emotional distress" is just a shameless cash grab that no reasonable person should support.
I think anyone who is against institutional white supremacy should support it. I support Ahmed Muhammad because he's teaching the white man that you can't get away with stepping on black Muslim people.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Swift

Donald Trump

Jobber
Reaction score
Islam is literally worse than plague.

O3xoqg3.jpg

I know muslims. I even have beer with one of them when we meet. You can do business with them, you can crack jokes, share a laugh, but at the end of the day, you can't trust them. Period. Islam killed cca 270 million people since its inception, and it's not going to stop any time soon, not without reformation. Islam is a vile death cult from 7th century ffs, and 30% of its holy books texts is dedicated to jihad, violent conquers and orders to behead us infidels.
I love it when people criticize other cultures/religions but not white supremacy. Winston Churchill was a racist who believed that blacks were sub-human dogs. That guy would say something like that.