Clearing the Air

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
On a serious note, I have a hard time imagining Mak not being nice. I can't think of a time that Chris has lost it besides that one time that we all remember. Kylie can be a bit preachy, but all women mostly are and she is usually nice. Switch also tends to be nice besides when he gets stressed.

Now if they said me, you, P1, and Sal I'd have to probably say maybe instead of just dismiss it off the bat.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Wouldn't have made sense for any of us to look down on them or talk shit about them considering we all agreed to the merger. Only admin who probably didn't care is the one who isn't here on this forum. Never had any bad blood against any of them and still don't.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
i was a bit of a dick to some of them but i'm that way to everyone.

scottcs88

Reaction score
too be honest you were Baiting people in other threads so that wasnt the reason most of the staff at the time wanted you ban for a week or two, but that is behind us all.

The Nicker

Reaction score
I think it's funny that the whole point of this thread was to clear the air and just like what happened the last time where I had to tell a few of you off, you're doing it all over again. It's clearing the air, and you contradict the purpose of the thread by giving your unnecessary opinion on what was said in the past about you guys, and for the record; P1 and some other people were assholes right off the bat, as many people PM'ed me to shut them up back in the old WCF.

And as far as you guys never disrespecting us, well uh; you always referred to PSF being shit, and have always looked down upon us, even in our PSF Reminisce Thread back in the old WCF, and you did so again in the admin room on the temporary WCF forum. So yeah, I was hoping to leave this all in the past but if you guys want to continue, then ya' know, we can just go right back to having bad blood. Ryan and I tried to be the bigger men.

If you don't have anything supportive or conclusive to say, then why are you even talking?

The Nicker

Reaction score
They wanted me banned for "baiting" when I suggested an improvement to their fed. Sensitive people they are.

You didn't offer a suggestion. I was the one offering the suggestion and asked for the PWA roleplayers to let me know if we should have videos embedded in the roleplays or not. You came there and started calling people uncreative and lazy. Plus, who were you to give us suggestions when your site's primary e-fed, PCW, died because of people not getting along and there being no structure in the e-fed whatsoever, and then your site's second e-fed AIW, was dying within two days?

We don't need to go this route and start fighting with each other, but c'mon. Don't come in here and start trying to start shit just 'cause you spam posted in every other forum but this one. Stay out of it if you're gonna' start instigating.

SAL

Reaction score
On a serious note, I have a hard time imagining Mak not being nice. I can't think of a time that Chris has lost it besides that one time that we all remember. Kylie can be a bit preachy, but all women mostly are and she is usually nice. Switch also tends to be nice besides when he gets stressed.

Now if they said me, you, P1, and Sal I'd have to probably say maybe instead of just dismiss it off the bat.

I'm only a dick to you, ya dick.

Everyone else, I think a couple of deep breaths are in order.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I think it's funny that the whole point of this thread was to clear the air and just like what happened the last time where I had to tell a few of you off, you're doing it all over again. It's clearing the air, and you contradict the purpose of the thread by giving your unnecessary opinion on what was said in the past about you guys, and for the record; P1 and some other people were assholes right off the bat, as many people PM'ed me to shut them up back in the old WCF.

And as far as you guys never disrespecting us, well uh; you always referred to PSF being shit, and have always looked down upon us, even in our PSF Reminisce Thread back in the old WCF, and you did so again in the admin room on the temporary WCF forum. So yeah, I was hoping to leave this all in the past but if you guys want to continue, then ya' know, we can just go right back to having bad blood. Ryan and I tried to be the bigger men.

If you don't have anything supportive or conclusive to say, then why are you even talking?
I think you are getting admins mixed up with a few staff members because I don't even talk like that calling sites shit and def did not say that about PSF. The only remotely thing you could even call disrespect on my part was thinking Ashez should have been demodded but that wasn't even meant as any disrespect. I think you are talking about when Pysch was pissed when you made ur comments saying stuff he said in which case he is a S-Mod here not a admin. Was Switch's idea in the first place for the merge, Kylie don't have it in her to talk shit, Chris (BreakTheWalls) def didn't say anything either. So I think you're getting staff room mixed up with admin rooms in which case like Rush said he is how he is with everyone not just y'all trust me.

No one right now was trying to diss you guys or anything just commented all the while basically saying it's all good. A few members/staff saying some things shouldn't be a reflection of the WHOLE view of forum as even some PSF people admit they didn't like the thought of a merger from the get go. So yeah no need for "bad blood" as I think it's petty.

The Nicker

Reaction score
Well it's definitely a stupid thing to do, to keep fighting. It's the internet. We don't gotta' continue being dicks with each other, but when people are going to reply to here, and ya' got a guy like Stone Cold sXe that comes here bringing up something that somewhat didn't even happen, in the midst of being sarcastic and semi-offensive, obviously a current PSF member is going to defend.

and well, if a PSF member is going to defend the situation, and say what really happened, obviously there is going to be a disagreement, and judging by what I have seen from the members (staff, or admins, or members, whatever), you guys don't like to have disagreements. You guys like to argue, and fight. That's been proven with the destruction of e-feds, warnings, 8 page fights in wrestling discussions, and things of that nature.

So with that said, with me defending myself and the site from what guys are now seeing in this thread, obviously there is going to be a fight, and they know that. So if they know that, then it's pretty obvious that they want to continue fighting. So what I suggest is before any other comments or replies are posted here that had no logic behind them, maybe this topic should be closed? The premise of the topic was a PSF Apology to TWC for bad-mouthing you guys and allowing our members to think something happened when it clearly didn't. That's all.

So that is out of the way, and before anything stirs up (which is already has), this should definitely be closed. Just a suggestion.

shutupchico

Reaction score
it's stone cold sxe, why would u even care what he says?

Status
Not open for further replies.