Cleansing past demons

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
Cleansing past demons
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Lake Pittock Dam
Woodstock Ontario
April 27, 2016
9:00 am

The years had long gone by since Chris Alexander last set foot in his hometown. Between all the work he'd been doing, all the bs he endured living in such a dump, and his success outside of his hometown one could see as to why he would be reluctant to return to a place that once called a home. With that being said, Woodstock Ontario may not be where Chris' journey ends but it certainly is where it began. Between his first charges as a youth to turning his life around, he decided to leave behind the memory in order to move forward and find success in other areas of his life.

The trip led him to the side of lake pittock, a lake that he once had fished at and found a 2 headed fish. But today was not a day to fish, today was one of the few nice days he had at this time of year and he chose to spend it by the lake soaking up the positive energy of the sun. The activity he endulged in order to create the most effect was yoga, it helped him stay in shape and stay flexible for whatever he had to engage in whether it be muay thai, mma, or pro wrestling which he was currently engaging in. Fresh off the heels of a defeat to new comer Chris Johnson, Chris had to wash his soul of disdain that he had just received.

Chris Alexander: *deep breathes*

Planting both his feet firmly into the ground, Chris began to draw his ball of energy from side to side in order to gain the smoothest motions from his body. He exhaled as he crossed over, his breathing had most certainly been a very important part of his training as it allowed him to relax in even his most desperate moments. He centered himself and took a bow of respect to his environment, after his stess releiving yoga session he looked out toward the lake which reflecting off the sun was actually a beautiful site. Taking in its exquisiteness, he began to speak.

Chris Alexander: Woodstock Ontario, my journey begins here. And so in respect to moulding the character of who I am, I am here to pay forward to you. And so it will be in every time I feel like I have a hurdle to overcome, I will return to you. For in order to to move forward in the right aspect, we must face the demons of our past and vanish them with great confidents in order to earn the success of the future.

After admiring the scenery, he turned to his 6 and began to speak looking directly into the camera.

Chris Alexander: Defeat may have visited me in the form of one Chris Johnson. But Johnson was the better man that night, and I have to honor that for in my next scheduled appearance with World Wrestling Syndicate, I will be revisiting a past opponent in Sylar Grey. A sociopathic mercenary who I once let get the better of me. But Sylar, this time you will be facing a reinvented version of the man who you once defeated as years have past since we stood face to face in the true spirit of competition. Years later I am evolved, years later I am at my best, and I continue to train myself in the art of self preservation and self correction. Sylar, when you and I clash on Octane wrestling, you will be facing a reinvented version of a warrior whose spirit is as focused as a laser beam.

Chris begins to saunter forward as the camera follows him, keeping him in focus.

Chris Alexander: When we step foot in the ring once more Sylar, you will be facing more than just me. You will be facing the true warrior spirit that burns inside of me, my warrior spirit against your rogue obession with winning. It will be a match of the ages, but there can only be one winner. Sylar, you will know that over the years I have trained my spirit to be unbroken. Underneath all the shame I have accumulated in defeat, re-emerges a force so powerful that no average human being would ever be capable of with standing. Will you fall victim? Only time will tell. But I warn you, do not underestimate the will of the warrior. For he who speaks ill of the past shall be revisited with a much more unpleasant future.

Chris stops his walking and once again looks out to the sun.

Chris Alexander: Speaking from first hand experience, he who fails to respect his universe will learn in true time just how unforgiving the nature of which can really be. And Sylar, come Tuesday May 3rd, you will feel the wrath... of the Dragon.

The camera then focuses onto the sun and continues to zoom in focusing on the radiance of it, shortly afterwards the camera fades out bringing an end to the program.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
END