• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Claudio officially signed?

The New F'n Show

Claudio Castagnoli, part of the Kings of Wrestling in Ring of Honor along with Chris Hero, has changed his Twitter handle to Antonio Cesaro and announced that he is now a superstar of Florida Championship Wrestling. In what may be a hint at his new FCW gimmick, his Twitter bio now reads:

The official twitter of Very European Antonio Cesaro. Swiss world traveler, FCW Superstar and coffee connoisseur. Universal European Uppercut Master

Well I was kinda hoping they would bring KOW in together. But this doesn't necessarily mean that they won't. What do you guys think of the name and supposed gimmick?

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
I feel bad for Ring of Honor because the Kings were one of their hottest things, and it is another good talent they have lost at big time for the promotion, but I think he can do a good job for WWE given the chance.

Seak

Antonio Cesaro flows a little better than Claudio Castagnoli and is a lot easier to spell, which is nice for internet fans lol. The gimmick is still his same gimmick, as long as he can say he's VERY European he can be the exact same gimmick. It's a loss for ROH no doubt, but they always seem to be able to get passed losing amazing talents. It's a great pick up for WWE, the guy can wrestle his ass off and he can talk. Hopefully Hero announces a signing soon, and hopefully they are on the main roster sooner instead of later.

Chase

Agreed with Seak on this one. The kings of wrestling needs to be together on the main roster soon. Think about how much more light would be shed in the tag team division if him and Hero were there? Would be interesting and pretty good if you ask me. Wonder what Hero's name going to be?

Troy

The word on Hero is that he is still working through all the loops that come with signing with WWE, Claudio simply filled everything out and did all the tests faster. Hero will be coming to WWE.

I am glad they are using Claudio right away in FCW so they can get him used to the style and work on a gimmick whilst they are waiting on Hero.

I can't wait for the KOW to debut in WWE.

Troy

FCW has some awesome talent at the moment.

Seth Rollins (Tyler Black) and Dean Ambrose (Jon Moxley) have been tearing down the house on FCW tv with their feud and this past week on FCW the whole hour show was dedicated to simply their match. Both guys will surely be on the main roster next year.