Classic WWF game coming back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
i haven't got any VC games for my wii yet, but when this one comes out i'll be all over it.

Reaction score
Congradulations...

...On being the new biggest dumb ass on Iwf...That was so stupid i feel dumber...and that says alot...Can you do me a favor and think before you post...Nintendo is doing it to make games more innovative...

Couldn't of said that any better.

Big Jabba

Reaction score
no mercy for the wii, that would so make me get a Wii

This Guy

that one will be tough to release on the virtual consol. The problem is simalar to what made TMNT from NES cost more then normal NES games. Konami the company that made TMNT doesn't own the rights to TMNT anymore therefore they can't rerelease there game. So they had to contact Ubi Soft (who currently has the license) and agree to pay them a royalty fee.

The Goldeneye situation is even tricker. 1) Rare made it and EA currently owns the Bond License. 2) Rare was sold a few years ago by Nintendo to there current owners Microsoft. And although Microsoft is not opposed to limited support of Nintendo product (they and Rare both have games on DS), it would be doubtful that you would ever see Rare get permission from Microsoft to work on a re-release of Goldeneye or even to seek permission for royalties from EA. You are more likely to see Goldeneye get re-released on the X-Box 360 Live Arcade.

Said it before and i'll say ita again...you know your stuff...but yea...I'm looking to get a Wii also becuase i like Nintendo over Microsoft...That why i'd like to see it on there...but know that you put it that way i dought it would happen...but yea back to topic...I still have my No Mercy on 64...Play it every few days and its still awesome...So if they do make it...more reason for me to get a Wii...

I know its completely off topic, but EA no longer has the rights to James Bond. The Licence is now in control of the company that is now Bigger then EA, Activision/Blizzard. So even on the off chance that Rare/Microsoft were looking to somehow re-release Goldeneye on X-Box Live or Wii Virtual Consol, they probably would have to start renegotiating all over again with Activision.

MasterEvc

Reaction score
If they remake this game for the VC on the Wii I will definately get it. I have 1000 Wii points waiting to be used and when this is out thats where they will be going :D

Evil Austin

I so want to get the wii, now. No mercy had over 100 wrestlers to play as and was arguably the best wrestling game ever made and if it has better graphics on the wii that would be awesome.

LadyHotrod

No Mercy was an awesome game!

This better happen or I'll be pissed.