CLASH Wrestling: 100 - Rhyno, Quinn vs Petey, Sharkboy 8/6 Taylor, MI

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hey guys, another new match signed for "100" -

Source: clashwrestling.com

Swagg Starr vs. Hakim Zane Signed For August 6th’s 100!

July 11, 2011

For the past month, we at CLASHWRESTLING.COM have announced a number of huge matches and attractions for 100 on August 6th. With the biggest event in CLASH Wrestling history just a little over 3 weeks away, there remains only a few bouts & attractions left to announce!

The eighth scheduled match to take place at 100 will be a singles contest between the “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo and the returning Hakim Zane! The “Swagg Starr” has been riding a wave of success in CLASH since winning the Contenders Cup earlier this year. Hakim Zane has not been seen in CLASH since late 2010, although the latest rumblings we’ve heard is that Zane has adopted a new outlook on both professional wrestling & his life.

A victory at 100 could propel Zane right back into the thick of CLASH Championship contention. But the question one must ask is: can he defeat the red-hot Manzo? There’s only one way to find out! JOIN US LIVE AND IN PERSON @ CLASH Wrestling’s 100 on August 6th! Presale tickets are available now, get yours today!

100match9.jpg

Reaction score
Hey guys, CLASH News Flash up recapping signed matches for "100" and detailing current CLASH happenings, posted below -

CLASH News Flash For July 12, 2011: Good day to you all as we’re back with another news flash highlighting the current CLASH happenings and catching you up to speed as we get closer to our 100th Anniversary Celebration on August 6, 2011. Details on the event are listed below; additionally we’re going to recap some of the latest signed attractions for 100 –

Saturday, August 6th, 2011
CLASH WRESTLING – 100

100.jpg

TaylorTown Trade Center
22525 Ecorse Rd.
Taylor, MI 48180

All Ages: $12 General, Discounts Online
8pm Belltime, Doors open 7:30pm

100 – THE ANNIVERSARY EVENT
On August 6, 2011, CLASH Wrestling will host its 100th live event emanating out of the TaylorTown Trade Center in Taylor, MI. The CLASH faithful are accustomed to the annual “Seize The Dayâ€￾ event in January as CLASH Wrestling’s anniversary event, however this 100th milestone is quite a feat, specifically in Michigan. Over the years, CLASH Wrestling has appeared in a variety of Michigan based cities such as Taylor, Dearborn, Livonia, Mt. Clemens, Rockwood, Birch Run, Swartz Creek, and even outside of Michigan in Bloomington, IN. These appearances have included our monthly supershow extravaganzas, festival events, Rock Concert additions, charity events etc! Rest assured, 100 will be a celebration like none other, a party in the name of CLASH with some of the hottest attractions & an innovative presentation of Professional Wrestling that only CLASH is capable of.

MAIN EVENT MADNESS SET FOR 100
With a plethora of Main Event Attractions signed for 8/6; this event has turned into a must-see presentation! In our last news flash, we touched on a possible MOTY 2 (Match Of The Year 2) candidate of CLASH Champion Gavin Quinn vs. Petey Williams for the Heavyweight Championship; additionally the Tag Titles are up for grabs as CLASH Champions H3RD (Tommy Treznik & Ded Vaughn) will defend against the red hot Too Sweet (Bryce Benjamin & Joey Marx)!

Over the weeks, we’ve announced even more blockbuster encounters as the “Man Beastâ€￾ Rhyno will lock horns with the bare foot brawling “Cavemanâ€￾ Tyler Elkins in a special attraction. Additionally, Elkins’ foe and former friend “Sin City Sparklinâ€￾ Cameron Skyy will take on the man who eliminated him at the Contenders Cup battle in February – Shark Boy! Both Skyy & Elkins will be looking for that win as the two will meet in September in their final battle, stipulation to be determined.

CONTINUING TO LOAD & RELOAD THE 100TH EXTRAVAGANZA
Jacobs vs. Manix – The list of signed attractions doesn’t stop with the aforementioned matches. ROH & International star Jimmy Jacobs makes his CLASH return after a 5 month absence to take on former H3RD member Austin Manix. Manix has been short with CLASH authorities and in his own world of sorts, it’s to be determined if he’s ready for the challenge that Jacobs offers as Jacobs looks to bounce his way back into the CLASH Championship picture.

Mixed Tag Team Action – Mena Libra has submitted her clearance to compete on 8/6; although the clearance looks to be premature due to her broken foot, the fighting spirit within Libra has pushed for competition and she’ll be joined by the (so it seems) mentor of Cameron Skyy, “Amazingâ€￾ N8 Mattson. Mattson applauded Libra’s heart following her contest with Skyy on 6/4 and has opted to tag by her side as the two will take on the returning & former H3RD members, The Painkillers (Donnie & Jacob Hallows).

Go Go Power Rangers – The Rangers are back in 6 man Tag action as they’ll now be joined by “self pro-claimedâ€￾ superhero Marvelocity! The trio will work to tackle down the Sons Of Sanity (William J. O’Malley & Gideon Malice) whom are continuing to spread their message of purity, but this time will debut a new team member; that to which is a surprise to be revealed on 8/6!

Swagg Starr vs. Hakim Zane – The most recent signed bout is between the red-hot “Swagg Starrâ€￾ Dave Manzo and the returning Hakim Zane. As previously mentioned on CLASHWRESTLING.COM, Zane returns with a new approach & outlook on life and professional wrestling and is poised to make his mark on his CLASH return; however Manzo has been intermittently in & out of CLASH Championship contention and is on a red hot streak, join us on 8/6 to determine the victor.

Wait, there’s more? The answer is YES! The CEO Truth Martini returns to “shake things upâ€￾ once again with his traditional “spring cleaning;â€￾ will someone lose their job?? Also, VH1 Reality Star, Jenny (Rock Of Love Bus) will be joining us with guests to be determined; in addition other recognizable athletes such as TD, “1986 Versionâ€￾ Keith Calhoun, new superstar debuts, and a few more wild surprises we’ll keep to ourselves! (P.S. If you haven’t got the hint…be sure to join us in the fun on 8/6, tickets available now!)

In Other News:

CLASH WRESTLING APP AVAILABLE FOR ANDROIDS!
The news broke late last week that you can stay updated on all CLASH happenings via our new CLASH App for Android phones! The app has been submitted to Apple for approval on Iphones with details on the Iphone debut available shortly. In the meantime, download at will – https://market.android.com/details?id=com.v1_4.B12DB6D75CDE5955D1A6C91B.com&feature=search_result

DVD RELEASES:
Both “Age Of Allegianceâ€￾ and “CLASH To The Future: Part IIIâ€￾ titles are aiming for an 8/6 release date on DVD and will be available via CLASHWRESTLING.COM and at merchandise stands at “100.â€￾

That’s all for now, stay with us as details are still forthcoming as we celebrate “100â€￾ on August 6th!

Reaction score
Hey guys, the final two attractions for 100 were signed today -

Final Two Attractions Signed For August 6th’s 100!

July 15, 2011

With CLASH Wrestling 100 just three weeks away, we at CLASHWRESTLING.COM have learned the final two attractions signed for the event! Since debuting in February this year, a number of CLASH competitors have stepped into Jenny’s “Ring Of Love.†The former VH1 reality star pulls no punches and August 6th should be no different. 100’s “Ring Of Love†will play host to the huge contract signing between “Ace High†Cameron Skyy & “Caveman†Tyler Elkins. As previously discussed, these two men are on a collision course set to culminate at September 3rd’s All Out War. What type of feud ending bout will be signed between Skyy & Elkins? We will find out at 100 when both men step into the “Ring Of Love!â€

100match10.jpg

Last week we detailed Keith Calhoun and his inability to step back into Doc Emmett B’s Delorean, thus being stuck in 1986. This week we can announced that the 1986 version of Keith Calhoun has been signed to compete in the ninth and final match at CLASH Wrestling 100! Standing across the ring from Calhoun will be fan favorite TD. Since returning to CLASH in January this year, TD has yet to be pinned. Can TD continue his impressive winning streak? Can Calhoun relive his glory days and prove that in this instance the past is better than the present? There’s only one way to find out! JOIN US LIVE AND IN PERSON @ CLASH Wrestling’s 100 on August 6th! Presale tickets are available now, get yours today!

100match11.jpg

Reaction score
Hey guys, dropping by to post a special column that went up talking on how CLASH got to 100 below -

COLUMN: Striker Takes A Look At What Got Us To 100

July 18, 2011

Greetings once again fellow space travelers, to another great addition of Pillar to Post. Do you like how I just validate my own column by calling it “great?†I have no real criteria to say it’s great, I just run with it. I guess you can decide for yourself when this journey is over. Before we depart, have you noticed that Facebook, Twitter, and CLASHWRESTLING.COM are going supernova with activity about 100? No? Are you living in a cave? Are you Tyler Elkins? Wake up people, 100 is approaching like a meteor!

I firmly believe this will be the greatest and biggest show in CLASH Wrestling history! I also believe there’s no better way to grow anticipation for the biggest event ever than by looking back at the events that got us to this point. So return your chairs to their upright and locked position, put away your tray tables, and turn off all electronic devises (except for the one you are using to read this) because today we’re looking at the top events in CLASH history as we go Pillar to Post.

#4: 3rd Annual Triple Crown Cup (March 28, 2010)
Like 100, Triple Crown Cup was a night of shock and surprises. It also has the distinction of featuring the first ever womens match in CLASH Wrestling history. The show had some great matches on it and the Triple Crown Cup has been a respected and distinguished honor in CLASH.

Then: Truth Martini belittled Mena Libra’s victory and said that women had no place in CLASH Wrestling.
Now: At 100, Truth Martini will be giving a “State of CLASH†address. What he has to say is anyone’s guess, but I’m sure it will be a major shake-up.

#3: The Future is Unwritten (October 23, 2010)
The Future is Unwritten is a great example of what CLASH wrestling is: entertainment from start to end. There were many great matches, engaging moments like the “rebirth†of William J. O’Malley and even a CLASH Wrestling costume contest that I should have won!

Then: Tommy Treznik defeated Dave Manzo. Despite the loss, the match was a turning point for the “Swagg Starr†and pushed him to new levels of success.
Then: Hakeem Zane picked up a tag win for his team, before being attacked by Ded Vaughn.
Now: At 100, both men are looking for a better night, but only one can walk out victorious as Zane takes on Manzo.

Then: Will Vendetta retired and William J. O’Malley was introduced.
Then: “The Elder Statesman†Gideon Malice came up short against Cameron Skyy.
Now: At 100, O’Malley and Malice (Sons Of Sanity) will be teaming with a mystery partner to take on the CLASH Wrestling Super Squad of the Power Rangers and Marvelocity.

#2: NPCI 2008 Tournament (June 14, 2008)
The 2008 NPCI sent a message about CLASH wrestling. It said, loudly and clearly, that CLASH wrestling will feature the best tag team action in the midwest. Interestingly, this show featured a taste of things to come as it saw Tyler Elkins take on Cameron Skyy in an effort to become CLASH Champion. This event also marked the formation of The H3RD.

Then: Skyy Defeated Elkins to retain the CLASH Championship.
Now: Skyy and Elkins both look to get back into the title picture. Skyy can do so by defeating Shark Boy while Elkins has to go through the Man-Beast Rhyno.

Then: The H3RD was formed.
Now: The current H3RD, Tommy Treznik and Ded Vaughn defend their titles against Too Sweet. Former H3RD members will also be featured, with Austin Manix taking on Jimmy Jacobs and the Painkillers squaring off against “Amazing†N8 and Mena Libra.

#1: Seize The Day I (January 5, 2008)
The event that started it all. How can you look at an event to be the show that will change everything without looking at the show that already did change everything? Seize The Day put CLASH on the map and made it an overnight hit. When fans poured into the Taylor Town Trade Center for Seize the Day I, two things were instantly clear: first, that CLASH Wrestling provided high quality entertainment, solid matches, and a great value, and second that there were fans in Taylor and all over downriver Michigan that had a desire to see some great professional wrestling.

Then: “Ace High†Cameron Skyy defeated Gavin Quinn, Tommy Treznik, and J. Miller to become the first ever CLASH Champion.
Now: Quinn looks to defend that very same title. As CLASH Champion, he’ll take on Petey Williams in a rematch that promises to be a true classic.

Looking back I can’t help but be excited. All the history, all the lessons learned, every moment leads us to one conclusion: 100 cannot be missed. I hope you’ve all enjoyed the history lesson, I’ll see you on August 6th. In the meantime, remember to check back often because you never know when John Striker will take you Pillar to Post!

Reaction score
Hey guys, new blog from "Caveman" Tyler Elkins regarding his match w/ Rhyno at 100 -

CLASH Blog: “Cavemanâ€￾ Tyler Elkins (07/19/11)

July 19, 2011

DESTINY: Something that I have accrued intimate knowledge of in my lifetime. Just look at my CLASH career and it’s easy to see that I am a big believer in what the homosapiens call DESTINY. All of history’s greatest accomplishments have come from people who believed it their DESTINY to make an impact and change the world.

tylerelkins2.jpg

A manifest DESTINY lead to the westward expansion of the United States of America. This country’s very foundation was built on a belief that it was DESTINY for the colonies to become the greatest nation on Earth. DESTINY guided the pen of Shakespeare as he wrote about two star crossed lovers in Verona, and it was the unshakable faith of the Egyptian Pharaohs in their own DESTINY that created the Great Pyramids and made Egypt the most advanced and dominant civilization of their time.

At CLASH Wrestling 100, a night when every match is a main event, the destinies of a Caveman and a Man Beast will collide. This is a match that I believe has been made since before the existence of time. It’s no coincidence that the Man Beast Rhyno went to the exact same high school that I did. That he wrestled and played football for the exact same coaches. Competed on the exact same field and wrestling mat that I did. Everyone who came across both our paths always compared me to Rhyno. Similar stature and build. Similar attitude and intensity. And I’m happy to report that by the end of my days in that school, it wasn’t a Man Beast everyone remembered, it was a Caveman.

I know that Rhyno has wrestled all over the globe and has done great things in this sport. He is widely considered one of the most ferocious competitors to ever step inside the squared circle. But he has never tangled with the Caveman, not once beaten The Barefoot Brawler. On August 6th, just like I’ve done my entire life, I will compete with The Man Beast and I will win. I’m going to supplant his legacy with my own. It’s no coincidence that at the biggest show in CLASH Wrestling history I will be facing Rhyno.

Once I’ve ripped through the tough skin of Rhyno; I’ll be back to crush the bones of Cameron Skyy.

Its my DESTINY
“Cavemanâ€￾ Tyler Elkins

Reaction score
Hey guys, new video release today taken from our 6/4 event, posted below -

Source: youtube.com/clashwrestling

Taken from CLASH To The Future: Part 3 on June 4th, 2011, "Amazing" N8 Mattson speaks to "Ace High" Cameron Skyy before he faces Mena Libra (with a broken foot) in an intergender match by order of CLASH CEO Truth Martini.

[video=youtube;lM6fqYRcPNo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM6fqYRcPNo[/video]

Reaction score
Another blog up regarding the 100 event below -

CLASH Blog: “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo (07/21/11)

July 21, 2011

Wat up people?

We’re only a few weeks away from CLASH’s biggest show to date and for sure the Swagg Starr’s biggest show to date, “100.” 100 is huge for me cuz I need to keep on this hot streak I’ve been on since Contenders Cup and continue my journey to the top of this company. I’m gonna do watever I gotta do to win that CLASH Championship and nothin is gonna stop me or get in my way until I got that gold around my waist. On August 6th, Hakeem Zane is the challenge that stands in my way. Zane is a great competitor and word on the street is that he’s got a new outlook on life, but you know Swagg E. Fresh will be ready for anything Zane brings to the table and my Swagg will be all the way turnt up!

davemanzo.jpg

On another note, the past several weeks ya boy has been in the studio with Mr. Yung C and Young Naked bustin’ out beatz and spittin flows to make my new entrance song. It’s gonna be super hyphy and hot fire baby! Watch for it on August 6th wen it drops live at 100!

Til then I’m out, Dueces.
Swagg Starr

Reaction score

Listen To The Official CLASH Wrestling 100 Theme!

July 25, 2011

With CLASH Wrestling 100 now less than two weeks away, we at CLASHWRESTLING.COM have just recieved the green light to release the official theme song of our 100th Live Event Extravaganza!

Recorded and produced by our friend, the ultra talented Mr. Yung C, “CLASH Wrestling 100″ will be performed LIVE and in person on August 6th! Go ahead and listen to how many CLASH competitors you can find within the lyrics! Click the play button below to hear “CLASH Wrestling 100!”

http://clashwrestling.com/listen-to-the-official-clash-wrestling-100-theme/

Reaction score
Scott, great to hear, first time checking out CLASH Wrestling?? We're sure you'll have a good time! Also, dropping off another blog, this time from CLASH Competitor Austin Manix regarding his match w/ Jimmy Jacobs on 8/6 -

CLASH Blog: Austin Manix (07/26/11)

July 26, 2011

Once I had a little game, I liked to crawl back in my brain. I think you know the game I mean, Well, I mean the game called “go insane.”

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock! The clock is ticking and ticking, second by second, each drawing us closer to August 6th. Many of you have been wondering has Austin Manix gone crazy? Psychotic? Perhaps even completely insane!? Now I am no expert on what defines one to “be” any of those terms, but I prefer to think of myself as refocused, perhaps even enlightened!

austinmanix4.jpg

No matter what you call it, at 100 a reinvented Austin Manix will go face to face with Jimmy Jacobs. Word is that Jacobs sees this as an opportunity to put himself back into CLASH’s title contention. The only problem with that line of thinking is that there is absolutely no way I will allow that to happen! Come August 6th, I truly hope that I get the Jimmy Jacobs of old, you know the one that was slightly twisted, a little demented and didn’t let others tell him where the line of sanity was drawn.

It all starts with you Jacobs! The places you’ve been, people you’ve wrestled and beaten in the past have all led you to this! To me! It’s time to shake things up a bit! Time to push the limitations of our every surrounding! Only in chaos can one see clarity!

Austin Manix

Reaction score
Scott, well great to hear (which btw, the NPCI Tag Tournament is available on DVD if you're ever looking for it), and we look forward to seeing you on 8/6. Also, we're here today to drop off the video that will open up the event, running down several of the attractions to the custom CLASH Theme, performed by Mr. Yung C -

Source: youtube.com/clashwrestling

Watch The Official Opening Video For August 6th’s 100!

July 27, 2011

On August 6th, 2011 CLASH Wrestling will present our 100th live event, appropriately named 100! Featuring the most stacked card in CLASH history including main event matches, exciting attractions and a number of surprises, 100 will undoubtedly be remembered as one of the most unforgettable nights in CLASH history! Check out this exclusive sneak peak of the video that will play at the start of the show, featuring “100″ by our friend Mr. Yung C & be sure to join us on August 6th! For more CLASH Wrestling videos, please visit our official YouTube channel @ http://www.youtube.com/clashwrestling

[video=youtube;TAkZwKXl5Qg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAkZwKXl5Qg[/video]

Reaction score
A New Blog up as Hakim Zane drops off what can only be called the "American Nightmare Manifesto" posted below -

CLASH Blog: “American Nightmare” Hakim Zane (07/28/11)

July 28, 2011

It’s been seven long months since I stepped foot into a CLASH wrestling ring. Some of you may remember the name Hakim Zane, some of you may not. But you better believe I remember you, all of the fans, all of the wrestlers, everyone. A lot has changed since December 10th 2010, I have finally come to the reality that this society will NEVER except me for who I am.

I am an AMERICAN, born and raised in the United States of America, but I’ve NEVER been treated like an American. I’ve been treated like an outcast, an outsider. Why? Because my name is Hakim Zane? Because of the color of my skin? Because of my features? Let’s face facts, ever since I stepped foot into this business every promoter has wanted to book me as a terrorist, because I LOOK middle eastern! I’m actually black and Indian, but who cares WHAT race I am the bottom line is that I’m American. But my fellow Americans have done nothing but turn their backs on me and treat me like a disgrace. I’ve tried so hard to fit in…I’ve tried so hard to live the AMERICAN DREAM only to realize that I have become the AMERICAN NIGHTMARE.

hakeemzane-1.jpg

The American Nightmare isn’t some foreign country with weapons of mass destruction, the American Nightmare is what happens when Americans turn their back on one of their own. I will show you why the old America isn’t working anymore and I will bring forth a new America, MY AMERICA!

On August 6th at CLASH 100, history will be made not only because it’s CLASH’s 100th show, but because the REVOLUTION will begin. It’s time for the new America to plant it’s roots and Dave Manzo will be example number one. Even though I’ve been away for quite some time I’ve watched Manzo get better and better. He’s been on a roll as of late and even in defeat at Age of Allegiance, showed how much he’s improved. That ENDS at CLASH 100.

Dave Manzo is just ONE of the things wrong with the old America, he reminds me of Hollywood or the music industry, who take an image or a formula and duplicate it over and over until it is burned in the minds or our youth. But Dave Manzo, like Hollywood and the music business you lack focus, you lack identity , you lack soul. You represent designer clothes, gaudy chains, and quanity over quality as if that’s what makes you better than anyone else.

I represent what this country needs, confidence. I hide behind no image and refuse to TRY to blend in any longer with these FALSE Americans. I will make an example of Dave Manzo. I will show the world WHY we need a NEW America, why I am a BETTER American. I will show the world why Hakim Zane has become the American Nightmare.

I don’t pledge allegiance to the flag, I pledge allegiance to the NEW America.

At CLASH 100, the REVOLUTION begins.

Hakim Zane

Reaction score
Hey WrestlingSmarks, dropping off another blog, this one from CLASH Champion "GQ" Gavin Quinn as he defends the gold against Petey Williams on 8/6, posted below -

CLASH Blog: CLASH Champion Gavin Quinn (08/01/11)

August 1, 2011

I have beaten so many challengers in the past year that names get blurred and every face looks eerily similar. Many men (and even a woman) stared into these eyes from across the squared circle, yet I couldn’t tell you how I defeated any of them. Details are irrelevant to me, because every win looks the same. Different opponents, same result.

gavinquinn3.jpg

But there is one opponent I remember in particular. One man who took me to my absolute limit, and had me as close to my heels as I have ever felt in my life. That man was Petey Williams, my opponent on August 6th.

Any other man would be scared to get in the ring with a world class athlete like “Maple Leaf Muscle.” Any other man would be spending their last few days before the biggest match of their life HOPING for the best. I am clearly no ordinary man. My next few days will be spent like last 1,000. In the gym, in the film room, and in some lucky lady’s bedroom. I don’t HOPE for anything. I don’t WISH for the best. I’m the best because my preparations lead me to greatness, and my will to win is as strong as my will to breathe. My life revolves around winning, and I have never wanted to win more than on August 6th.

I know Petey’s game plan. I know exactly what he wants to do to win this match, and I can NOT let it happen. I can NOT lose my belt….I can NOT let him hit the Canadian Destroyer. Here’s to HOPING you bring a different game plan Petey, and WISHING for the best.

Your Champion today and on August 7th,
Gavin Quinn

Reaction score
New monthly featured "Competitor Spotlight" on "Swagg Starr" Dave Manzo, posted below -

Competitor Spotlight: “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo

August 2, 2011

manzobanner.jpg

Competitor Spotlight: “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo - He’s known as a lot of things: Swagg E. Fresh, Swagg Starr, Swagg Master etc. Let’s put it this way, if there’s Swagg, he’s got it! Dave Manzo is a CLASH original, wrestling in the very first match of the very first event in company history: Seize The Day I on January 5th, 2008 and has been a highly ranked competitor ever since. Although yet to be CLASH Champion, Manzo has been in contention for the gold on numerous occasions spanning his near 4 year career and is a former CLASH Tag Team Champion. Today we’re going to explore more of the Swagg Starr’s career and we hope you’ll learn a few things as we detail how Dave Manzo became the “King of Swagg” in CLASH Wrestling.

2008: An “All American” Dave Manzo - Many may not recall but Dave Manzo’s debut in CLASH Wrestling was against the “Ace High” Cameron Skyy in the opening match of Seize The Day I. During that time known as the “All American” Dave Manzo (complete with red, white, & blue singlet) managed by Coach “B” (current CLASH ring announcer “B”), he was immediately a top competitor battling for contention of the CLASH Championship. The antagonist duo of Manzo & Coach B were often showered with “Coach B Sucks” chants during Manzo’s in-ring action.

Late 2008-2009 – “All American” Becomes “Swagg Starr” - Just as Dave Manzo began gaining the respect of the CLASH faithful, a curve ball was thrown. B rechristened the former “All American” as the new “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo. Soon after, Manzo & B paired up with former CLASH Champion Jack Night to create the tag team of Nightlife. By October 2009, Nightlife had acquired the CLASH Tag Team Championship and proved to be the team to beat in CLASH with victories over both the Friends (GQ & Rave Killbourn) and The H3RD (Tommy Treznik & J. Miller) under their belts.

2010: Nightlife Dissolves - Nightlife’s ride of tag team success came to a halt in April last year as the odd couple of Wreckingball & Will Vendetta (Wreck-N-Roll) claimed victory & defeated Manzo & Night for their gold. Although Wreck-N-Roll did not find working together amusing; their unexplainable cohesiveness kept Nightlife from recapturing the straps. A few months later, in September 2010, CLASH CEO Truth Martini fired Jack Night thus leaving Dave Manzo as a singles competitor once again.

Back on his own, “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo began to turn another corner with the CLASH fans after he was paired in a bout with the evil “Mad Scientist” Tommy Treznik. Treznik had constructed a “Super Strength” elixir designed for his use, however things backfired when Manzo drank a mouthful of the yellow concoction. With this new found strength, Supermanzo drove the “Mad Scientist” into a frenzy to create an antidote, which he did at Seize The Day IV. Ultimately defeated by Treznik, Manzo was forced to drink the antidote, causing him to lose his super strength and revert back to his normal “Swagg” self.

2011: Singles Success - Dave Manzo has seen great success in his singles career this year as he was the victor of the inaugural “Contenders Cup” to crown a #1 Contender and has defeated a number of competitors along his path to the CLASH Championship. At 100 on 8/6, the “Swagg Starr” takes his hot streak to the test as he takes on the returning Hakim Zane!

Dates Of Significance
01/05/08: “All American” Dave Manzo wrestles in the first match in CLASH Wrestling history.
03/22/08: Wrestles in the finals of the first ever Triple Crown Cup Tournament.
11/22/08: Dave Manzo becomes the “Swagg Starr.”
08/08/09: With Jack Night, Nightlife defeat The H3RD (Treznik & Miller) in a vicious Street Fight.
10/23/09: Nightlife capture the CLASH Tag Team Championship defeating The Friends.
07/17/10: For the second time in two years, Nightlife make it to the finals of the NPCI Tag Team Tournament.
02/26/11: Dave Manzo wins the inaugural “Contenders Cup” and becomes #1 Contender.
08/06/11: 100 CLASH Events later, Dave Manzo prepares to take on a returning Hakim Zane.