CLASH Wrestling: 100 - Rhyno, Quinn vs Petey, Sharkboy (8/6 Taylor, MI)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MJ807

Reaction score
Brock Lesnars MMA Debut

Fighting Entertainment Group, ProElite, and Showtime has scheduled a press conference for Tuesday to announce "Softbank presents DYNAMITE!! USA in association with ProElite," a major pay-per-view event at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.

The show will likely take place under the K-1 Hero's banner and take place on June 2nd.

The main event is scheduled to be Brock Lesnar vs. Hong-Man Choi. Royce Gracie will also be fighting on the show.

Credit: MMAWeekly.com

This will be entertaining to see...

Wrestling Station

I think Lesner will do just fine as he trained hard for that. i will be looking forward to see that bastard in a non-scripted fight.

Reaction score
brock is jacked, and he's experienced in amatuer wrestling.. also he's been training long and hard for this so i think he has a good shot at winning.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Have you people seen Hong Man Choi?

He's like 7'2" and has won one of the Pride gps.

I'm not discounting Brock, but Choi is going to be tough to handle.

BrotherBruti

Reaction score
On the Undercard of the Original Grandaddy of Them
Are they actually fighting in the Coliseum? Hell of a sight if it is.

Should be interesting, i'm sure Lesner will be desperate to win. A loss in his first fight will kill his MMA career stone dead.

I like Lesner, he may have handled himself poorly in the past but WWE has treated other people like shit in the past so i have no sympathy. Lesner came along, gave us some great matchs and then left. It's his life.

Good luck, Brock.

imported_clashwrestling

Hey TWC, details on our 100th Live Event Anniversary are posted below -

Big League Brews Sports Bar presents
CLASH Wrestling: 100
100th Live Event Anniversary!

100webflyer.jpg

TaylorTown Trade Center
22525 Ecorse Rd.
Taylor, MI 48180

$12 General; Discounts ONLINE
8pm Bell; Doors @ 7:30pm

Featuring:
CLASH Champion Gavin Quinn, WWE/TNA Star Rhyno, CLASH Tag Champions H3RD (Tommy Treznik & Ded Vaughn), TNA Star SharkBoy, "Ace High" Cameron Skyy, Mena Libra, Too Sweet (Bryce Benjamin & Joey Marx), "Amazing" N8 Mattson, Jimmy Jacobs, "Caveman" Tyler Elkins, VH1 Reality Star Jenny (Rock Of Love Bus), CEO Truth Martini, "Swagg Starr" Dave Manzo, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers (Blue & White), Bump N Uglies, Victorious Secret (Mason Conrad & Cameron Salem) w/ Arella Angel, Sons Of Sanity (William J. O'Malley & Gideon Malice), Austin Manix, TD & More!

[video=youtube;DIV4lXqSZco]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIV4lXqSZco[/video]

imported_clashwrestling

Source: clashwrestling.com

Main Event Of August 6th’s 100 Announced!

June 15, 2011

CLASH Wrestling will host 100 live on Saturday, August 6th and we at CLASHWRESTLING.COM are happy to announce the first signed match for the event! In the Main Event of the evening, the CLASH Championship will be contested as champion “GQâ€￾ Gavin Quinn defends against perhaps his toughest competition to date in former TNA X-Division champion “Maple Leaf Muscleâ€￾ Petey Williams!

Earlier this year at Contenders Cup, Quinn & Williams had what many are calling an early candidate for “CLASH Match of the Year.â€￾ With the gold now on the line, one must wonder what lengths these two competitors will go to walk out champion in the Main Event of 100! Can Gavin Quinn continue his impressive 9 month reign as champion? Or will Petey Williams be the first man to pin Quinn in over a year? There’s only one way to find out! Join us as we present 100 on August 6th! Presale tickets are available now!

100match1.jpg