CLASH: Age Of Allegiance 4/23 Taylor, MI - JimmyWangYang, Quinn vs Manzo, VH1 Star

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_clashwrestling

Re: CLASH: Age Of Allegiance 4/23 Taylor, MI - JimmyWangYang, Quinn vs Manzo, VH1 Sta

Hey all, New Video up today from "Ace High" Cameron Skyy as we head to AGE OF ALLEGIANCE on Saturday, 4/23 -

Source: youtube.com/clashwrestling

"Ace High" Cameron Skyy discusses his rivalry with "Caveman" Tyler Elkins and meets the newest member of the CLASH Wrestling roster "Amazing" N8 Mattson.

[youtube]uvhBr57kC-Q[/youtube]

imported_clashwrestling

Re: CLASH: Age Of Allegiance 4/23 Taylor, MI - JimmyWangYang, Quinn vs Manzo, VH1 Sta

Hey guys, new highly entertaining video was just released today on our youtube channel from last month's CLASH vs CHIKARA event, Science meets Hypnosis!

Science vs. Hypnosis

Taken from CLASH vs. CHIKARA on March 26th, 2011, "Mad Scientist" explains how his latest antidote will prevent him from being hypnotized by the Osirian Portal's Ophidian. The same however cannot be said for Treznik's monster Ded Vaughn.

[youtube]D9ypEUR9ucY[/youtube]

imported_clashwrestling

Hey all, new blog out today from Austin Manix calling out his opponent on 4/23, "Amazing" N8 Mattson -

Source: clashwrestling.com

CLASH Blog: Austin Manix (04/19/11)

April 19, 2011

I have a said time and time again that chaos is my clarity and with the Age Of Allegiance quickly approaching, I think it’s time that CLASH gets shaken up a bit! As of late, things have become a bit of a stalemate, a simple cycle of perpetual events with seemingly no meaning or purpose. I ask where is the chaos? Where is the controversy? It’s time for a change and I assure you that a new era in CLASH Wrestling is quickly approaching. Come Age Of Allegiance it’s time to grab CLASH by the throat and shake it to its very core!

austinmanix3.jpg

My opponent this Saturday is “Amazing†N8 Mattson, who is apparently a little bitter that I spoiled his long awaited CLASH debut. Well my friend, the past is the past and if I were you I would worry more about your future. While I respect N8 Mattson for the many years of his life he has dedicated to the business, there’s an old saying I’m sure you have heard before,â€out with the old and in with the new!†N8’s time has come and gone and at Age Of Allegiance I put him out to pasture for good.

I want my intentions made perfectly clear: Come this Saturday, I have no intention of outwrestling N8 Mattson. I plan to do what I do best and that’s fight. It’s Austin Manix’s time to shine and what better way to make an impact than by ending “Amazing†N8’s CLASH career before it even gets started!

Austin Manix

imported_clashwrestling

Hey TWC, got a new blog up from Joey Marx of Too Sweet, 1 half of the CLASH Tag Team Champions, talking AGE OF ALLEGIANCE this Saturday in Taylor, MI, posted below -

CLASH Blog: Tag Team Champion Joey Marx (04/20/11)

April 20, 2011

What’s good CLASH fans? It’s your boy Joey Marx, one half the CLASH Tag Team Champions Too Sweet. We’re just a few days away from Age Of Allegiance and man am I pumped. There’s nothing more that I love than competition and on April 23rd Bryce Benjamin and myself face probably our toughest match so far in CLASH.

joeymarx.jpg

With four other teams gunning for our Tag Team Championship it’s gonna be a brutal battle but I’ll let everyone in on a little secret: Too Sweet ain’t no strangers to a challenge! Between having the fans in our corner and the preparation Bryce Benjamin and myself are doing, I really like our chances of coming out on top. I mean, what’s better than being sweet? Being TOO SWEET!

See you CLASH fans on Saturday,
Joey Marx

imported_clashwrestling

Hey all, another new video posted taken from CLASH vs CHIKARA last month. FYI too, the CLASH april show is this Saturday, 4/23 for those in the Southeastern, MI area -

Taken from CLASH vs. CHIKARA on March 26th, 2011, CHIKARA's The Batiri (Obariyon, Kodama & Kobald) square off against CLASH's Sweet & Swagg (Bryce Benajamin, Joey Marx & Dave Manzo).

[youtube]YOYnSQWDgTo[/youtube]

imported_clashwrestling

Hey TWC, here's the final rundown for AGE OF ALLEGIANCE this Saturday Night in Taylor, MI. If you're in the Southeast, Michigan area, drop on by and allow us to upgrade your Pro Wrestling Adventure the way CLASH does it -

Source: clashwrestling.com/live-events

Sponsored by Big League Brews Sports Bar

CLASH WRESTLING - AGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Saturday, April 23, 2011

bannerad-2.jpg

TaylorTown Trade Center
22525 Ecorse Rd
Taylor, MI 48180

8pm bell, doors @ 7:30pm
$12 General Admission at door

aoamatch1.jpg

CLASH Championship Match
"Swagg Starr" Dave Manzo vs. "GQ" Gavin Quinn (c)

aoamatch2.jpg

Tag Team Championship Gauntlet Match
Too Sweet (c) vs. Bump N Uglies vs. Wrecking-Force vs. Victorious Secret vs. Sons Of Sanity

aoamatch3.jpg

Singles Match
Jimmy Wang Yang vs. "Mad Scientist" Tommy Treznik

aoamatch4.jpg

Mixed Intergender Tag Team Match
December & "Caveman" Tyler Elkins vs. "Ace High" Cameron Skyy & Mena Libra

aoamatch5.jpg

Ring Of Love Interview
VH1 Reality Star, Jenny from Rock Of Love Tour Bus interviews CEO, Truth Martini to make a major announcement!

* "Amazing" N8 Mattson vs. Austin Manix

Also Featuring:
T-D, Return of White Ranger, Special Rock Band Intermission Performance & more!

imported_clashwrestling

Hey TWC, we posted the results from this past weekends Supershow -

Event Results From Age Of Allegiance (04/23/11)

April 25, 2011

Special thanks to all who packed the TaylorTown Trade Center this past Saturday Night in Taylor, MI for AGE OF ALLEGIANCE! Reminder that the CLASH crew heads to Big League Brews Sports Bar for the post party so do join us following our events! CLASH Wrestling will be participating in this year’s Relay For Life in May and will hold a special free showing at the official Relay event, details of which will be available at CLASHWRESTLING.COM. CLASH returns full force on 6/4 as we take CLASH TO THE FUTURE, pt. III!

RESULTS (04/23/11):

* “Amazing†N8 Mattson def. Austin Manix via pinfall.
**Mattson had a pair of Cameron Skyy’s “Sin City Shades†in his ring jacket pocket. In the early going, Skyy walked out and simply retrieved his glasses & walked to the back.

** VH1’s Jenny from Rock Of Love Bus interviewed CLASH CEO, Truth Martini and inquired about his 4 month absence. Truth Martini admitted that he was defeated by Mena Libra in January and that chapter of his Book Of Truth is now closed, but a new chapter will begin.

Truth pulled out a picture from CLASHWRESTLING.COM’s featured photo’s section of him being held in the air & carried unwillingly by Too Sweet, Cameron Skyy, & Wrecking-Force to the ring in his match w/ Mena Libra in January. At that moment, he said he would punish all involved; first fired Wreckingball! The firing set Dragon Kreed off, as he rushed the CEO into the corner; because of which, Truth fired Dragon Kreed! To gain his composure, the CEO said he’d be back later to address Skyy & Too Sweet.

* T-D def. a local unknown via pinfall.

* “Ace High†Cameron Skyy & Mena Libra def. “Caveman†Tyler Elkins & December in Intergender Tag Team action when Libra pinned December.
**Following the contest, CEO Truth Martini stated that after coming up with a suitable punishment w/ Tyler Elkins in the back, he announced on 6/4 that Cameron Skyy will face Mena Libra in singles action!

* Jimmy Wang Yang def. “Mad Scientist†Tommy Treznik w/ Ded Vaughn (H3RD) via submission.

* Too Sweet (Bryce Benjamin & Joey Marx) (c) outlasted Victorious Secret (Mason Conrad & Cameron Salem), Sons Of Sanity (William O’Malley & Gideon Malice), & Bump N Uglies to retain the CLASH Tag Team Championships.
** CEO Truth Martini interrupted following the finish and said Too Sweet’s punishment would be to outlast one more team, right now – H3RD.

* H3RD (Tommy Treznik & Ded Vaughn) def. Too Sweet via pinfall to become the new CLASH Tag Team Champions.

* “GQ†Gavin Quinn (c) def. “Swagg Starr†Dave Manzo via pinfall to retain the CLASH Championship.