CLASH: Age Of Allegiance 4/23 Taylor, MI - JimmyWangYang, Quinn vs Manzo, VH1 Star

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated PG-13

Reaction score
Favourite Actor And Actress

What is your favourite actor and actress? My favourite actor is Adam Sandler and my favourite actress is Nichole Hiltz. If you dont know who Nichole Hiltz is she had a role in Trailer Park Boys: The Big Dirty, look it up

Wrestling Station

Actor: Sean Connry
Actress: Vickie Guerrero!!...lol j/k actually i can say Nicole Kidman.

Reaction score
I don't really have a favorite actress. My 2 favorite actors are Will Smith and Jim Carrey. I think Smith has a natural talent and he is comfortable in any role I have seen him in. Carrey thinks outside the box and can pull of very funny roles, as well as serious ones. I look forward to seeing his new movie, The Number 23.

Rated PG-13

Reaction score
^^ Yeah the Number 23 looks good, and for Will Smith his roles were alright, I really liked him in Fresh Prince

Soulpower

Favorite actor:Jim Carrey
Facorite Actress:Meryl Streep

MJ807

Reaction score
My favorite actor is Ben Stiller and my favorite actress is Jessica Alba.

Skullnen

Reaction score
Favorite actor: Sean Connery

Favorite actress: Jennifer Aniston

Reaction score
^^ Yeah the Number 23 looks good, and for Will Smith his roles were alright, I really liked him in Fresh Prince

Yeah man for sure. I have all of the Fresh Prince DVD that have been released. Great show. Have you seen the one where Carlton takes speed? haha its' hilarious, but also an emotional episode. Anyways, Will Smith cries on cue and this was back when he was like 19-20. He's just a great actor.