Cigarettes?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deuce

Reaction score
I've been smoking cigarettes for 5 years, I'm curious to see who else is a smoker here. If you are, what is your favorite kind of cigarettes? If not, state your opinion on cigarettes.

My favorite cigarettes have gotta be CC's (Canadian Classics), they are amazing.

Oh yah and how big of a drag can you take? I can take quarter of a smoke.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I don't smoke cigarettes and I won't do them at all.

Wait, so you've been smoking since like 11?

Deuce

Reaction score
I don't smoke cigarettes and I won't do them at all.

Wait, so you've been smoking since like 11?

Yee, I have. A cousin, got me started, peer pressure's a bitch.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Damn, that's young. Is it hard to quit?

Deuce

Reaction score
Damn, that's young. Is it hard to quit?

Yee, I know. It is pretty difficult but I've learned something if you haven't had that first smoke of the day, it's much easier to go through the day without having one but the temptation will get you later in the night.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I smoke casually like if I'm at a party and I'm drinking and having a blast.

Prefer Peter Jackson Gold but other than that literally all my mates smoke and I have no problem, it's their lifestyle choice. But I wouldn't smoke on a daily basis.

Deuce

Reaction score
Those are pretty good ones, get them occassionally. And if you are a stoner, cigarettes make your high DOUBLE.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
I'm off and on. I will get addicted to them for a while and then stop. Usually I use my dipping to help me quit. I'm more of a dipper than a smoker. I usually smoke USA Gold Lights or Marlboros. I dip Skoal Wintergreen Pouches. I smoke a lot of weed though. It's much better.

Deuce

Reaction score
I'm off and on. I will get addicted to them for a while and then stop. Usually I use my dipping to help me quit. I'm more of a dipper than a smoker. I usually smoke USA Gold Lights or Marlboros. I dip Skoal Wintergreen Pouches. I smoke a lot of weed though. It's much better.

Weed is also much healthier so that's a plus. So you just stop cold turkey? (ifyaknowwhatImean?) then start up again?

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Weed is also much healthier so that's a plus. So you just stop cold turkey? (ifyaknowwhatImean?) then start up again?

Yeah it sounds odd but I'll be having a stressful day, so I'll smoke a cigarette. I'll get addicted for a few months and then quit cold turkey. The only reason I can quit cold turkey is because I dip. The tobacco is dip has much more nicotine and is much stronger.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
i smoked once, tasted like shit so i never did it again.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
Been smoking newport 100s for almost a year at a pack a day.

I don't advise anyone to start, it's ridiculously addicting and very unhealthy. I've tried unsuccessfully to quit, and I'm thinking on getting patches or something because of constant coughing and my body reacting to the nicotine.

Deuce

Reaction score
Peer pressuring people into smoking is a stupid thing to do, I at least warn people about the things it does to your body beforehand.

Ben

Reaction score
I've been smoking for 10+ years tried to quit and it's hard trust me. When I was a big drinker you used be a 2 pack a day smoker....down to a half a pack now so at least there's progress.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I'm 28, been smoking since I was 14. Trying like hell to quit. No health problems or anything yet, just trying to quit while I'm ahead.

I started smoking those electronic cigarettes, and they're actually a lot better than I've heard. It's still nicotine, just none of the harmful additives. Just water vapor, artificial flavoring, and nicotine. I still need a real cigarette every now and then, but it's only like one or two a day. A far cry from the pack-a-day habit I've had for too long.

When I move in with Gee next month, I'm going to force myself to quit the real ones permanently and crutch on the electronic ones gradually until I don't even need those. I've heard that method has worked wonders for people.