• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chyna now wants to do business with TNA

Deuce

Though Chyna has her sights set on returning to WWE, she has expressed interest in performing for TNA Wrestling again.
"I would like the opportunity to work with TNA," she said on Twitter in response to whether she would like to perform for the organization again.

She added, "Love all the girls at TNA."

Chyna's stint with TNA earlier this year lasted only two dates; no official agreement was made for her to continue working. She stated in a June interview that she never heard back from company officials after her final appearance.

PHX

Legacy Member
:lol: She is just desperate for anything. Chances are if you never heard from them again they aren't interested.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Pretty bad when even a company that's fucking notorious for destroying careers turns you down. Guess TNA figured her life already did business for them.

PHX

Legacy Member
Gonna assume Eric has a big part in TNA wanting no part of her since he straight out said they shouldn't have brought her in I believe in a interview which I don't blame him at all.

Jay

And apparently neither does TNA. Which should be a big indication that you arent wanted. TNA brought people in way past their prime or care date (Mainly the Nasty Boys), but they wont bring in Chyna...hmmmmm. lol.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Well, I do wish the Nasty Boys were still slopping it up.

Chyna, however she can't work a match in the first place.

Dale

Super Moderator
Obviously it's a pointless debate because there's no chance she'll be brought back to the WWE at least, but put all of her problems aside and I wouldn't be against seeing 'The Ninth Wonder Of The World' face off against 'The Glamazon' at Mania for example and as much as people would bad mouth it, I reckon they would watch it too.

Troy

I can't even see TNA bringing her back. They did the two shows with her and they got everything they could out of her. I don't see how she can draw them any money.