Chuck!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
lol, I just read this old playboy, and I have a funny flame...

A story about Rose, and I...

Me: My dad's stronger than your's!!
Rose: My dad's faster than your's!!
Me: My mom's cool!!!
Rose: My mom's great!!!
Me: Yeah that's what my dad said too...

LadyHotrod

I said I was not gonna flame I just said that you do the same things u said was lame...and see u keep using that over and over

Do you know WHY I think his flame failed? No you don't, smurf. You're just assuming it has to do with NO UR MOM.

Go die you fucking useless inbred.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
you have called me that on another forum...you have called me that here...you have said it to other people in other threads on here

LadyHotrod

you have called me that on another forum...you have called me that here...you have said it to other people in other threads on here

WOW! Find me that quote where I said it elsewhere and I will retract my statement but as far as I know, this is the first time I ever used the word INBRED in any of my posts, smurf.

Hometown Kid

She called you and that other guy Incest before which isn't the same word.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
its kinda the same thing....but not really....she always talking about sex with in the family...calling people queers...and fags and all that...any time someone takes my side she says there riding my dick or someone in my family...its the same thing with her over and over

LadyHotrod

its kinda the same thing....but not really....she always talking about sex with in the family...calling people queers...and fags and all that...any time someone takes my side she says there riding my dick or someone in my family...its the same thing with her over and over

Your family went to jail. PEOPLE GET ASS FUCKED N JAIL so I'm really just stating facts. You all have sex with one another because you all share the same jail cell. He also said "how many people HAVE USED THE WORD INBRED", dipshit. Incest and inbred may be similar but the actual words are different you dumb fuck.

Oh, well, look at this! The smurf complains about me saying the same thing yet he copy and pastes every one of his posts here into other forums.

GOOD ONE, SHERLOCK.

By the way shit for brains, I don't give a fuck who takes your side. If they enjoy being on the side of a complete and utter douchebag, all the more power to them. They just better not bitch when I throw flames in their direction like you do.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Your family went to jail. PEOPLE GET ASS FUCKED N JAIL so I'm really just stating facts. You all have sex with one another because you all share the same jail cell. He also said "how many people HAVE USED THE WORD INBRED", dipshit. Incest and inbred may be similar but the actual words are different you dumb fuck.

Oh, well, look at this! The smurf complains about me saying the same thing yet he copy and pastes every one of his posts here into other forums.

GOOD ONE, SHERLOCK.

By the way shit for brains, I don't give a fuck who takes your side. If they enjoy being on the side of a complete and utter douchebag, all the more power to them. They just better not bitch when I throw flames in their direction like you do.

3 FUCKING FAMILY MEMBERS WHO DON'T EVEN LIVE WITH ME....Damn....

and no my family does not have sex with each other...so yea get new stuff please...

and that time I posted what u said here and there is so member of both forums can know how stupid you really are...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Why do you just try to defend yourself, rather than flame back?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Cause I don't know anything about her so why try and talk about her life that I know nothing about...its kinda stupid...all I know is she's a bitch and acts like a dumbass online so thats what I think she is...but other then that...nothing....so yea why flame and make stuff up like she does..

CT Styles

Bling said:
Cause I don't know anything about her so why try and talk about her life that I know nothing about...its kinda stupid...all I know is she's a bitch and acts like a dumbass online so thats what I think she is...but other then that...nothing....so yea why flame and make stuff up like she does..

So everything she says about you is true?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
No...if u read on I say

so yea why flame and make stuff up like she does..