Chuck P or Undertaker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Famou$ 187

IF Undertaker does come back & he does use the American Bad Ass Biker gimmick what do you think the WWE will do with Chuck P? Me personally I think the will have a biker match or some gimmickish like dat.

C4

How about a Chuck Pulambo and Undertaker feud?

He has grown into being a superstar recently and should deserve his big push. As for Undertaker returning with his gimmick, that would be awesome but it's very unlikely that it's actually going to happen. :ermm:

Even when Undertaker returns and if he returns with the badass gimmick there is nothing wrong in continuing with the Chuck Pulambo gimmick, doesn't effect Undertaker at all.

Airfixx

The idea of Taker coming back (again) as big evil/deadman inc. has never felt right to me....

They should bring back a tweener, darker, almost Ministry-style Taker when he returns - Having gone through hell and back to get 'ressurected' it's no holding back in his quest to take down La Familia. (Let's face it it's inevitable he'll be vindicated sooner or later.)

@ C4: No, Palumbo does not deserve a "big push".

Viva!

Reaction score
They're not quite the same gimmick.

Chuck Palumbo is your sort of typical Hells Angels bike gang thug.

The Undertaker (American Badass) was an antihero, a sort of vigilante who displayed patriotism and tough justice. It worked very well at the time because of the whole 11th September tragedy where Americans stood together. That character was very of its time and will likely never return. The WWE probably felt there was no place for a demonic Deadman wreaking havoc during that period of sensitivity and high emotions.

I don't think Palumbo is stealing The American Badass gimmick and hes already his push. Hes gone from lower to upper mid card over the last few months.

I think The Undertaker as The American Badass was fun for a while but he's far better as a deadman. I think he got one World title reign during The American Badass period and that was against Hogan, it may have even been just past then, I cant quite place when exactly that was.

Airfixx

He returned as the Bad-Ass at Judgement Day 2000 and was Bad-Ass or Big Evil until he got buried alive by Kane @ Survivor Series 2003.

He won the undisputed championship from Hogan @ JDay 02 as a heel before dropping it to Rock @ Vengeance 03.

MikeRaw

Viva summed it up... They arent the same gimmick, and I dont know why people think so, lol... But then again, people on this forum aalso thought Randy Orton and ted Dibiase Jr looked the same :laugh:
Anyways, ya, IMO, they arent the same gimmick. But if Taker came back with the american badass gimmick again, I would like to see them feu, maybe even give each guy a few cronies to make it llike a gang war type thing...
But I just have a feeling IF Taker comes back, it wont be as American Badass, he'll just come back normally.

Eddie#1

Reaction score
IF the Undertaker returns as Big Evil, him and Palumbo, IMO, should form a tag team