Chucho vs. Mr. Bobby Beach

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Deadline is Thursday July 28 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. Winner gets to compete for the North American Title at the Champions Showcase.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
1rwxgp.jpg

OOC: Still RPing despite not really knowing the direction of this fed anymore.

Good Lookin' Guy by Eric Matthews blasts over the PA system. The tune is getting more familiar with each day Beach is in WKF as well as probably more obnoxious and annoying. Just seconds later we see Mr. Bobby Beach himself looking well tanned of course. He has some nice shades on, some Hawaiian t-shirt and khaki shorts. He also has a beach chair in one arm and a beach ball in the next. He sets up the chair on on the entrance ramp just off to the side and almost loses his beach ball, but he dives at before rolling off the stage.

He gets into the chair and wonders where his mic is. He starts yelling, but you can only hear what the camera picks up. Some ring crew personnel bring him out a microphone before it gets really out of hand. Beach calms back down for the moment as he lounges back and begins to speak to the live audience.

Bobby Beach: Man... Man, everybody should be ready when I arrive. I shouldn't even have to ask for a mic. It should already be in my hands. I shouldn't have to yell at backstage staff to get my bags either. They should already know. It's the price of being famous. You should be privileged to be around me. I'm not just talking about the staff... I am talking about you fans as well. When I appear I should get a standing ovation, not a chorus of boos. Now give me a few...

Boos are heard just being hammered at Bobby Beach. He doesn't take too kindly to this.

Bobby Beach: When I said give me a few... I meant cheers, damn it. Well forget all of you. I know it's all jealousy, because when you got my looks... Yeah get a GOOD Look while you are at it(camera's zoom in of course). Yeah, I'm a pretty special individual. I think that is why I have an upcoming match against Chucho for a chance at a future title shot. Who I have seen much less from than most of the shining talents here. Shining talents, haha. Sorry, I was only referring to myself there. Just watch my bronze like skin bounce off the screen.

A little more pandering from Beach as he flexes and continues to lounge around like he has nothing better to do.

Bobby Beach: Does anybody really get sick of looking at me? I doubt it. I'm sure even the people booing me have posters of me up in there rooms... or even that workout tape I put out a few years ago. It didn't get much acclaim, but the people that used it can't argue with the results. Yeah! So, Chucho do you think you can compete with this? Can you keep up? Maybe, skill wise you got a few tricks up your sleeves, but you see I usually don't wear sleeves. My tricks are upfront and in your face. People like to think I lost to Charlie White last week... Well if you watched the match he didn't pin me or even made me submit. I was just late for my hair appointment... and as you can see I barely just made it as my hair is still in great condition.

Bobby Beach pulls a comb out of nowhere probably his pocket and combs his luscious, flowing hair and it responds like magic looking perfectly.

Bobby Beach:
Wait.. Wait... Waitress?... Where the hell is my waitress? I could really use something good to drink. What should I have? I'll have an orange juice with Vodka and make it snappy.

Nobody is even nearby to take the request. Beach doesn't seem to happy, but bides his time.

Bobby Beach: I guess since this isn't technically a bar... I can wait a few minutes. Now, Chucho you and your Puro background will have no match for me. Why do you think there are so few Japanese stars in the United States after all? It's because they can't keep up with the muscles and good looks. You see here in America, wrestling isn't about being the best in the ring. It's about being the best around town. It's about being a celebrity and you don't have that look. You don't have that pizzazz. I do, but that doesn't mean I am not also an accomplished wrestler. I wouldn't be here in WKF if I could go with the top names. I hope you understand me, loud and clear... because soon we will meet in that ring down there and I'm going to tear your head clean off. Then after the match I'm going to add it to my totem pole.... And... and where the hell is my drink?

Finally someone appears with the drink. Beach grabs it and looks at whoever brought it out and looks at them like they are a piece of trash.

Bobby Beach: About damn time... If you were waiting until I was done ranting I will add you to my totem pole as well. Jesus... You can't find good help these days. This isn't even what I asked for either... I'm going to have to get myself my own drink. I can't believe this! Chucho... If I can get this upset over something like this... Wait until I see you on Carnage... Is your boogie board READY? .....(mumbling: fuckin' waitress)... Where is my beach ball dammit? Oh there it is... I'm going to take my stuff and leave all you horrible people without the sight of me. I just brightened your day and now I'm taking it away... Hahahahaha

It ends when Bobby Beach stands up a little mad over the Waitress, but still finding time to laugh at the crowd. He points at his face telling the camera to zoom in once more before he takes off. He shrugs it off, picks up his array of things and goes backstage.

chucho

Reaction score
ChuchoHiroshi.png

After his match with Epick a troubled chucho went back to his hotel room and just sat down and started to think about the match in his head. Trying to think how he lost to Epick. This really troubled him.

"How could I lose my first match in the states" he thought to himself “am I not good enough to be here?"

Then he started to think a little bit more and he realized that what did him in was his frog splash. Every time he crashed and burn that left him wide open to an attack. In his mind he tried to think of a way to not leave himself open. At one point he even considered not using the frog splash as a finisher. Troubled chucho went to sleep that night.

When he woke up chucho decided to go get some lunch so he grabbed his only bag and left his hotel room and went out. A few people did stop him on his walk to the restaurant and asked him that if he was the guy on WFK that lost to Epic. Respectfully he said yes but in reality it ate him inside. As he entered the restaurant he saw a poster for a local wrestling school. He realized that he got an idea and has time to kill so after breakfast he decided to check it out. As he got to the gym. The gym itself was very worn down. It needed new paint he knocked on the door. He could hear someone come to the door. As he was about to knock again the door opened and a small Mexican man came out.

Mexican man: Can I help you?

Chucho: yes I was wondering if I could use your wrestling ring to practice something.

Mexican man: Why would I let you do that? I owe you no favors.

Chucho: I know I am just a wrestler who wants to train in something new; I can pay you for the time I am here.

Mexican man: Ok I tell you what $50 for one hour that is all I will give you.

Chucho: Thank you. Your name sir?

Alberto: My name is Alberto but I bet you already knew that

Chucho: No I didn’t but thank you for your time.

Chucho quickly went into the Locke room and changed out of his normal clothes into his wrestling gear. With the flash backs of his loss to epic he got in the middle of the ring as Alberto looked on.

Alberto: So what do you want to try to do? I am a wrestling Trainer

Chucho: I just want to see if I can turn my weakness into strength

Chucho got onto of the turnbuckle and jumped of as he did a frog splash as he landed on the canvas. Then he got up again and tried it again.

Alberto: So what exactly are you trying to do here?

Chucho: I want to make my frog splash more reliable

Alberto: have you thought of rolling through if you miss your opponent?

Chucho looked at Alberto and decided to try it. As he jumped he tried to roll but just landed on his Ass.

Alberto: No you are doing it wrong. You want to make it like senton so that you roll and land on your feet. Like this

Alberto got in the ring and got on a turnbuckle

Alberto: you do know I will charge extra for this right?

Chucho: That is fine.

Alberto jumped from the turnbuckle and rolled through and landed on his feet.

Alberto: see this will help you land on your feet and get ready for a counter attack.

Chucho jumped and tried again and failed. He kept on trying for what seemed hours as Alberto looked on giving advice and telling chucho he would charge him for it. Finally chucho got the hang of it and perfected the landing.

Panting and hurting chucho thanked Alberto and asked him how much he owed him.

Alberto: Do not worry about it just win your next match and we will call it even.

Stunned Chucho asked Alberto how he knew that he lost his previous match.

Alberto: I saw your match with Epick. The guy is good I give him that but I see something that I do not see in anyone else at WKF and that is determination. I bet you will make a great champion.

Chucho thanked Alberto and left the gym with his head high.

A Few days later he heard the promo that Bobby Beach did. Chucho then decided to give Beach a response.

Chucho's music played as he walked into the ramp area. He waved at the fans and then placed the microphone near his mouth as he spoke into it.

Chucho: I know that my debut was not that impressive. I always thought that I should win my first match anywhere to make a good impression but I lost after a while I realized my mistake. Now this week my opponent is Bobby Beach. I heard what you got to say Mr.Beach. That you are the perfect wrestler because of muscle and good looks. That you are a celebrity and that no matter how hard I try I can never beat you because I’m a pure wrestler. Well I beg to differ Mr. Beach and this is why as a pure wrestler I will win the American title because I believe in the American dream just like everyone else in this arena does. You believe that you are better than me just because of looks and a status? Well that is nothing when it comes down to true skills. You might be more muscular but I am smarter then you. Those big muscles do not mean anything if you do not how to use them. You might be famous but that does not mean anything when you are in that ring. In that ring you are just an arrogant asshole. I am a modest guy who works hard just like these people here who are here to watch an amazing show. I will not disappoint them. I will break you. First I will start with your face and then with your pride. This will be the first step in me making it to the Champions Showcase to compete for the title.

He walks back into the backstage area as his music plays

Status
Not open for further replies.