• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

i like daniels. nice match. but tna shouldn't of wasted his talent for 2 years tho..

shame on them.

I like him returning but i will see how they will go with him in the next 6 months.

xtremebadass

Wait...Samoa Joe came out? I changed it after they reversed the decision. He came out and did nothing right? That's him and his fatass style.

Montana

Well...the cameras went off as Joe was heading to the ring to kick some ass. So it was kind of a cliff hanger ending, but it looked like Joe and the frontline was about to gain the advantage.

J-Coke

Reaction score
Finally, Daniels is back! Now with AJ, Joe & Daniels leading the way, things are going to be awesome! I liked his return, but there was no hype or any excitement from the commentators. Don West, I can understand because he's a heel, but Mike Tenay didn't really care.

kyle_wwe

Reaction score
I dont know who he is but he wasnt very good. I think John Cena should go to TNA and teach Chris how to wrestle better. If The Great Khali could go to TNA and help John teach Chris to wrestle, he'd be really good but WWE cant lose their two biggest stars.

jjridpath

Reaction score
I dont know who he is but he wasnt very good. I think John Cena should go to TNA and teach Chris how to wrestle better. If The Great Khali could go to TNA and help John teach Chris to wrestle, he'd be really good but WWE cant lose their two biggest stars.

This guy on drugs? Lay off them!

Anyway good return and I like the ending because like you say you cant give the good guys the advantage but at the same time you can not get your returning wrestler be pinned. I thought the actually reverse of the decision was good because it made you think why did Jarrett give the advantage to the MEM. Is in cahoots with them as it was the second decision in the night to go MEM's way with the first allowing Kurt to take Nash's place. I think it played well and was logical.

Rome

Reaction score
TNA will run an interview segment with Mike Tenay and Christopher Daniels on this weeks episode of iMPACT!

chessarmy

I'm happy that Daniels is back, TNA is definitely righting the ship and I'm happy with the current product right now. Hopefully they don't job out Daniels though, after the shit he's had to deal with over the past few years he deserves the biggest push of his career

DerrickNorth

Reaction score
It's great to see the Fallen Angel back as the Fallen Angel. He can give so much more to TNA then some comedy act that was over before it even began.
Daniels could be the guy to reestablish the X Division as something to watch and not as Suicide. If he goes for the World title and wins a feud with Angle would be phenomenal

Rome

Reaction score
He's not actually back as "Fallen Angel". TNA ran a promo spot last night during the broadcast prior to the Team Angle v. Team Jarrett match where they even referenced him as "formerly known as the Fallen Angel...".

He's actually back as "Daniels" now. A lot like "AJ Styles". His entrance theme has just his name and a new symbol written out as "Daniels" and he's introduced as "Chris Daniels".