Christmas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

v1-power

Reaction score
need a sig made plz

ok very simple anyone could try it out if they want but someone atleast one person please try it out

theme:kevin thorn

size: 450x 225

colours:red and black

text: 666 (in red and black at the bottom big) kevin thorn(top smaller in red and black) v1(top left)

persons:kevin thorn

text: ather a kool gothic text or like something thats like sharp and stands out

name placement:i want my name in the top left corner in a small font

pictures:

i will rep to everyone who tries it!!!!!!!!!

RawEnergy

Reaction score
dude heres your request from before the boards crashed

v1PowerRequestSig.gif

v1-power

Reaction score
ok i'll fix it with the template and thanks for sig man props and rep

Kylie

Reaction score
Ok, so it might still be over two weeks away, but it’s at this time of year that people start thinking about getting things organized for Christmas (unless you’re like me and leave 90% of your shopping to the last few days :p).

So here’s a thread to discuss everything Christmas. From what you’re hinting for, to what plans you’ll have on the day, to your favourite (or least favourite) childhood memory and so on. :)

So to start, since I moved out a couple of months ago, I’m having my parents, brothers and sister over for Christmas dinner. I’m trying to be as traditional as possible but I’m praying it won’t be stinking hot that day as my kitchen is really small haha. :p But dinner I’m hoping will involved turkey with stuffing, ham, roast potatoes, pumpkin and vegetables. For dessert I have a traditional Christmas plum pudding that I made a few weeks ago and it’s currently hiding away letting the alcohol soak in. And if that completely screws up and tastes horrible, I’ll make sure I have a bought one as a back up ready to go with brandy custard. :p

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
At first was discussed that some outside family my fly in for Christmas but don't seem like that is gonna happen. So looks like Christmas will just be with the fam that is here.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
24th: Christmas dinner at my grandparents
25th: Christmas brunch at my house
26th: Christmas lunch at my uncles house

As to what I want for christmas. Honestly don't know. I don't play video games enough to want a new system. Have way too many wrestling shows to watch to want more. Getting clothes is just disappointing most of the time. Think I'll get mostly money if we are being honest here.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
24th: Christmas dinner with my girlfriend and her family.
25th: Visit my grandma's grave & Christmas dinner with my girlfriends and my mom.
26th: Having friends over to play video games.

I will do my christmas shopping over the internet, I hopefully will have enuff money left over to buy a new PS3, and I stopped getting gifts so I'm not expecting any.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
24th: Getting drunk, playing video games, going to my Grandma's for dinner
25th: Getting drunk, playing video games, going to my Mimi's for lunch
26th: Getting drunk, playing video games, watching football
27th: Waking up confused and wondering where all this new shit came from

Reaction score
Christmas is for the ******s....

I'll be at work. Which sucks cause it's gonna be my daughter's first real one.

Kairi

Reaction score
i'm doing everything at my house. shopping i'll prob start doing next week.

Reaction score
On Christmas Eve, we are going to my cousin Anna's house. It should be a lot of fun. We usually play games and eat very delicious good.

On Christmas Day, my entire family is coming to my house. I am going to help my mom prepare the food and serve everyone. We're a big family. :p

Reaction score
Christmas Eve we eat toasted sandwiches and watch the Carols on TV whilst going through some alcohol.

Wake up around 7am on Xmas Day and open our gifts, then usually make some phonecalls to wish family and friends a Merry Xmas. Start cooking around 9 and then dig in around 12.30 to a huge feast of turkey, ham, chicken, potatoes, mushrooms, onions, salads, with a cheesecake or pavlova as dessert. Rest of the afternoon we just knock back the booze and enjoy some family time, usually put on a movie to watch.

The 26th (what we call Boxing Day), usually wake up around 9, cook breakfast, and get settled for the start to the Boxing Day test match

Kylie

Reaction score
It's Christmas morning here in Australia so I'd like to wish you all a wonderful Christmas. May you spend the day surrounded with loved ones, good food, good drink and of course plenty of joy. :)

Merry Christmas TWC! :hug: