• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Christmas Forum Cash Contest!

Solid Snake

Champion
I added the entries to the OP so if you submit a drawing and don't see your name, tag me.
I will add those names listed above to the random drawing that will be done Christmas night.

Randy Borton

The Lunatic Fringe
Just hand me the forum cash now

sk-285c914c20b181518fffe5c146f8ba63.jpeg

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Woo, I'm happy to have won, but as we know, who needs $1000 when you have the Grinch?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!

*asks Nicole to take her shoes and socks off and lie down face first on the bed*

*lays towel across her ankles and oils up his hands.. begins rubbing from just below the ankle spreading the oil all over*

*rubs along the top of the foot applying pressure to loosen up the tight muscles.. then works the bottom of the foot paying special attention to the arch and pad of the foot... hitting all pressure points.. all points of pleasure.*

*runs fingers between the toes.. stretching them and loosening them up.. pulling them apart slightly to get them more loose. Applying pressure to each toe in order.. popping the joint in each.*

After 30 minutes of expert foot massage... "How do you feel, Nicole?"

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
*asks Nicole to take her shoes and socks off and lie down face first on the bed*

*lays towel across her ankles and oils up his hands.. begins rubbing from just below the ankle spreading the oil all over*

*rubs along the top of the foot applying pressure to loosen up the tight muscles.. then works the bottom of the foot paying special attention to the arch and pad of the foot... hitting all pressure points.. all points of pleasure.*

*runs fingers between the toes.. stretching them and loosening them up.. pulling them apart slightly to get them more loose. Applying pressure to each toe in order.. popping the joint in each.*

After 30 minutes of expert foot massage... "How do you feel, Nicole?"
*sigh* I feel really relaxed and awsome. Thank you!:emoji_slight_smile: