Christian

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com

Anyone else ever wonder what Christian is saying on the stage and when he is on the top rope during his entrance? XD

Reactions: Farooq

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Crayo said:
Yeah I do, he says it so fast lol. Cena and Punk's are easy to lip-read. Also, hello again! :)

Hi! :D

Yeah. I mean Cena says it into the cameras mic most of the time and Punk, as you said, is easy to lip-read. I DVR SD and I have watched Christian talk over and over at times and I still can't tell >< I am too curious and it makes me mad!

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Crayo said:
We should spam tweet him. Whilst we're talking about Christian, I hate the position he's in now (midcard jobber).

Yeah I agree. I like Christian a lot. I honestly think they need more belts in the WWE. They took away so many of them but they have such a large roster.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Not sure on more belts, but I'd welcome a renovation of the belts. Give them meaning. Perhaps introduce a cruiserweight championship and keep the IC title and US title (renamed) for the strong midcard future ME guys.

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Crayo said:
Not sure on more belts, but I'd welcome a renovation of the belts. Give them meaning. Perhaps introduce a cruiserweight championship and keep the IC title and US title (renamed) for the strong midcard future ME guys.

:obama: I agree with that.

MegaBotch

Jobber
Reaction score
When he walks out, it's usually peeps, I'm the champion in (whatever city he's in). Then he points to the ground to solidify his place. When he gets into the ring, he jumps up to the second rope and says I want to see my peeps in (whatever city he's in). Then he does the peep search.

I'm pretty good at lip reading and it took forever for me to get it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
MegaBotch said:
When he walks out, it's usually peeps, I'm the champion in (whatever city he's in). Then he points to the ground to solidify his place. When he gets into the ring, he jumps up to the second rope and says I want to see my peeps in (whatever city he's in). Then he does the peep search.

I'm pretty good at lip reading and it took forever for me to get it.

Wow, I never knew that. Nice first post man :)

MegaBotch

Jobber
Reaction score
HeatherSays said:
Agreed! Pretty awesome. I have to watch it over and over now and try to see. XD

I think that in his latest match with either Sandow this week on Raw or Del Rio last week on Raw, the camera zoomed in really close and picked up Christian's speaking more than usual. That might be the best place to try to pick up what he's saying.

Reactions: HeatherSays

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
MegaBotch said:
I think that in his latest match with either Sandow this week on Raw or Del Rio last week on Raw, the camera zoomed in really close and picked up Christian's speaking more than usual. That might be the best place to try to pick up what he's saying.

Thanks!!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm also sad that he's being used as a midcard jobber. He should be main eventing. :downer:

But I never really got pissed about not understanding what Christian says, he always says something but I never really tried to figure it out.

By the way, welcome MegaBotch.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I like Christian but he doesnt seem to me like a main eventer.. i still see him as a tag team champion with edge and cant picture him being a believable main eventer :((