Christian Update

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Source-PWInsider

"WWE is expecting Christian to return within the next several weeks. The company is hoping for a return at the Royal Rumble, but as of now it isn't confirmed that he will be able to be cleared by then."

Also Some More Christian News Unrelated to this-

"Edge has said he wants Christian to induct him into the Hall of Fame."

Let's hope to see a Rumble return. Will also be amazing to see him induct Edge.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Who else could induct Edge in all honesty? It's got to Christian hasn't it? I hope to see him back soon, one of the best workers in ring and on the mic currently in the WWE imo.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
Who else could induct Edge in all honesty? It's got to Christian hasn't it? I hope to see him back soon, one of the best workers in ring and on the mic currently in the WWE imo.

So true.

He's used completely wrong atm as a heel though.

The Doctor

Jobber
Reaction score
Glad to hear he'll be back soon. He's in my top 5 wrestlers and indeed, he's about only one who can induct Edge properly.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
If booked correctly yes. He's already loved just as much by the IWC (internet wrestling community), he just needs the right booking to get super-over like Punk.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I think that Punks badass rep towards Ace, has gotten him twice as many fans. I love the kid haha.