• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
This could be something as simple as a licensing issue, but either Scopely or WWE themselves have suddenly removed Christian from the current Family Reunion event and have replaced him with Edge.

Both on Reddit and in their official statement, they have neglected to give a reason as to why or answer the inquiries involving the reasoning. Again, could be something as simple as a licensing or contract issue, but the suddenness of it and their lack of reasoning leaves room for suspicion, especially since both scenarios would presumably have caused them to to not put him in to begin with. In addition, if my memory serves me right, the only other people they've done this with are Enzo and Del Rio.

Do you guys think this is a simple mistake? Or are we gonna be hearing some shocking news about Captain Charisma in the next few days?

Update - Christian + Family Reunion Event

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
This could be something as simple as a licensing issue, but either Scopely or WWE themselves have suddenly removed Christian from the current Family Reunion event and have replaced him with Edge.

Both on Reddit and in their official statement, they have neglected to give a reason as to why or answer the inquiries involving the reasoning. Again, could be something as simple as a licensing or contract issue, but the suddenness of it and their lack of reasoning leaves room for suspicion, especially since both scenarios would presumably have caused them to to not put him in to begin with. In addition, if my memory serves me right, the only other people they've done this with are Enzo and Del Rio.

Do you guys think this is a simple mistake? Or are we gonna be hearing some shocking news about Captain Charisma in the next few days?

Update - Christian + Family Reunion Event
Oh Great...

Possibly more bad news...

Choose your Heroes wisely.

Reactions: Jeffry Mason

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Seems a bit odd. I can't see anything Christian could have said or done to be on their bad side. My guess it is a legal matter and will be fixed.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Good. This guy says oh I never had my own dvd I wasn't champion until 2011. Um hello TNA gave you the NWA Championship twice. Gave you an undefeated streak while putting you over AJ Styles, The Truth, Samoa Joe and Abyss. Made a dvd and a t shirt Christian finally in the main event. And you want to big league them when WWE was hesitant to make you Cruiserweight Champion

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Seems a bit odd. I can't see anything Christian could have said or done to be on their bad side. My guess it is a legal matter and will be fixed.
This is basically my feeling on it as well. It's just really odd the way the situation has come up suddenly and offer the way they explained it. Like, the whole "in an attempt to be completely transparent" part despite the fact that they were anything but transparent with the reasoning. Idk

Reactions: Solid Snake

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Christians best moment was getting RKOed off stairs and Cenas Tyson Tomco’s balls joke at the 2005 Royal Rumble. Who cares.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Johnny Cash is great.
That he is...

One of the most overrated singles wrestler
I like how you could get a group of wrestling fans
together and just randomly shout out some wrestlers
names & you are guaranteed that some of those fans
will would shout back "Overrated!"

Its actually an amazing way to look at wrestling fans in
general & how everyone will see (or not see) something
different.

I mean...technically every wrestler has their own strengths
& weaknesses & could be considered "Overrated" in a way.

It all depends on how the individual perceives them.

The same could be said for actors as well.

• Haha
Reactions: AlphaMale

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Christian own the rights to his ring name? Maybe they weren't paying him enough