Christain to SD!, Taker/Batista & more

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

Partial source: PWInsider.com

- This past Thursday’s episode of WWE Superstars scored a 1.0 rating, rounded up from an 0.97, with 1,052,000 viewers. The replay did an 0.23 rating with 238,000 viewers.

- The February 3rd episode of USA Network’s Psych starring former WWE Diva Stacy Keibler scored a 2.2 rating. Last week’s show with John Cena did a 3.3 rating.

- Kenneth sent word that Batista vs. The Undertaker for the World Heavyweight Title is being advertised for the WWE SmackDown tapings on March 30th, 2010 from Las Vegas. These tapings will be the first SmackDown after WrestleMania.

- WWE has removed all mentions of ECW from their schedule after the February 23rd date but have not added any NXT dates yet. For what it’s worth, Christian is being advertised for all SmackDown events.

seX-Power

Bad time for Christian on Smackdown imo. Taker, Rey and Edge are all above him; he'd be at that JoMo/Truth level where he can never seem to crack the top.

Kizza

It's the only time for Christian to move. Much rather him on Smackdown over RAW.

seX-Power

Part of me is just skeptical that he'll end up losing to Drew McIntyre in the mid-card and have R-Truth get pushed over him.

The Rated R CMStar

Uhmm, isn't Christian always advertised for Smackdown shows since you know, Smackdown and ECW tour together?

exAusTiN

Reaction score
Christian should do good on Smackdown, probably in the mid-card level for awhile until he moves up the ladder.

chessarmy

I'm pretty sure Smackdown! and ECW tour together anyways, but if Christian really is moving to Smackdown! I wouldn't mind, it would be better than seeing him on the RAW mid card looking like a jabrone

xtremebadass

Christian can't do anything on SD halfway through the Road to WrestleMania. Best he can get is MITB...which he got last year being on ECW.

noumenon

TBH, Christian on Smackdown's mid card wouldn't be a bad thing at all.

Christian/Drew
Christian/Rey
Christian/Jomo

They all sound great IMO, and believe me. If Jericho isn't above holding the IC title, neither is Christian. I still stand by my theory that Edge will be on RAW after the draft. And if he isn't it opens the door for an E&C reunion. E&C vs. SES has incredible written all over it.

MizMasta3000

I don't think an E&C reunion right away would be good. I would rather see Christian in a feud with Punk, Jericho, Mcintyre by himself first

noumenon

Yup, I still say hold off the E&C for a while as well. Just because they're on the same brand doesn't mean an automatic interaction.

LKP

There are 4 top heels on smackdown Jericho, Batista, Punk, ziggler and drew Mcintyre. The face side is rey, taker, edge Jomo and r truth. It evens its self out. So either christian turns or he is just thrown in mitb match for WM26.

Klide

Christian can't do anything on SD halfway through the Road to WrestleMania. Best he can get is MITB...which he got last year being on ECW.

If edge does get the belt and stay in SD! and a Heel we can see a pretty Epic Christian Edge rivalry if Christian does take the MITB