• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chriss GFX - Dolph Ziggler

Chriss

Just got Photoshop C6 so I had to try something with it. Unfortunately, I did not use its new tools much. Anyway, I would like to get some feedback on this one.

303344_270448139728801_194577285_n.jpg

!PHENOM!

i wondering to get a high compressed CS6 but can't find.......
i feel the BG is much darker....but the texts is awesome ,,you need to try this texts on your future works.....the render selection is great....an appealing banner....keep it up

Chriss

Just download Photoshop C6 from the official site and find a serial key. Thanks for the feedback. Background matches perfectly with the render, I will have to try using a different text on this one.

Deuce

This GFX looks pretty good, looks pretty simple in a way but it also looks creative, I like what you did for the text, my favourite part. 8.6/10

Defiant

This is begging for some lighting, but otherwise its very good. The text works fine and the texture is effective. It just needs to be brightened with a light source or two, and maybe a gradient map.

The_King

Agreed with Defiant that it needs some lighting, and it would be great. Right now, the render and parts of the banner are just way too dark. Love the font and the feel of the banner despite the lighting issues though.
7.3/10.

Heisenberg

Needs some lighting as others have said as it looks to dark. Also it just doesn't grab me, if you know what I mean. It's like there's not much going on in it.

But yeah, nice either way and I see what you tried to do with it. 7/10