Chris Rock to Induct Red Hot Chili Peppers Into Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kellie

Reaction score
main.jpg

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame has announced the presenters for this year's induction ceremony: Chuck D will induct the Beastie Boys, John Mellencamp will induct Donovan, Steve Van Zandt will induct the Small Faces/Faces, Chris Rock will induct the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bette Midler will induct Laura Nyro, Billy Gibbons and Dusty Hill from ZZ Top will induct Freddie King and Carole King will induct Don Kirshner. They have yet to announce who will induct Guns N' Roses.

For only the third time in its 26-year history, the Hall of Fame's induction ceremony will be held in Cleveland. The April 14th event will be held at Public Hall and broadcast (in edited form) on HBO on May 5th.

The ceremony will also feature Robbie Robertson inducting Cosimo Matassa, Tom Dowd and Glyn Johns and Smokey Robinson inducting the Blue Caps, the Comets, the Crickets, the Famous Flames, the Midnighters and the Miracles.

Rollingstone

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Does Chris Rock have any connection to them other than being in one of their music videos? It seems to me that the rest of the inductees have a somewhat personal relationship with those inducting them.

Swinny

Reaction score
Does Chris Rock have any connection to them other than being in one of their music videos? It seems to me that the rest of the inductees have a somewhat personal relationship with those inducting them.

That's what I was wondering. Certainly seems like an odd choice...