Chris Paul and Survivor Series

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Flip

Reaction score
cp.jpg

surv.png

Wordlife

yeah man, both are absolutely perfect man, definitely 10/10 on both

Dre

Reaction score
I just don't like the text on the Survivor Series poster. But other then that, they are still good.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
on your Chris Paul graphic the images in the background have a little too much dissolve on them.

the survivor series one im not really a fan of the radial blur techniques so im not going to say much on that just because i have my own personal preference on it.. but i do like the fact that its a cena sig but it seems like you have alot of dissolve in them or you add noise to the background that throws it off a little maybe if you had spec's white and shine so it would seem like he was returning to a ring and photos were going off that would be cool... 8/10 for both!

1chiban

Reaction score
Like the effects you've used on the SS poster. Like Dre said, the font isn't the greatets, but the image itself is very good imo

SnackZ

Reaction score
CP3 gets a 10/10 from me. Loving it!!! It looks like one of those special basketball cards you get that rise up of the card stock. Text is amazing!!! Repped for this one!!

SS poster I'm not really feeling. I like the concept but don't think it came off as good as it could have. I personally prefer when promo posters look more like the real deal, you know "presented by, date of PPV, etc..". I think if you would have made it more like an official poster it would be better. Graphically its good, nice effetcts and use of lighting. Graphically 8/10 Actual Promo Poster 5/10