• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I was never really big on Masters, dude had a great look, but was way to green for the push he got in '04. He came back and I didn't expect much, but man the last year or so he was in WWE, the dude was fucking good, his matches on Superstars were crazy fun to watch, I was more of a fan every time I saw him, and then they cut him. He had every right to be pissed like he was, though he could have handled it a little more maturer.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Well that is definitely different. Horrible situation to be in with his mother trapped by a psychotic neighbour who then sets the house on fire. Immense strength to rip a tree out of the ground to save his mum, top son and great to read that she is alright after that incident.

I am another that can't understand why Chris Masters hasn't been given another chance with WWE. He had improved so much for his second run and he has the look that WWE love, he seems like an obvious signing but for whatever reason they don't want him. Maybe this good publicity may help him in his push to get rehired.

Weez

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing, Troy.

If this catches on, seriously, there's a new internet meme genre. "Shit Masters Rips out of the ground." I hope it works. His second run was meh, but his work in it was good, he wasn't given anything to work with lol. I'd love to see Round 3 with Masters.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Then again I thought the same thing after Daivari choked out that guy and threw him off a train after he was abusing passengers. I sure hope it does lead to something for him, not like WWE's roster is overflowing with top talent, there is a spot that he could easily fill in the midcard.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Masters is awesome.

Him and Carlito were funny as fuck together. Made Colt Cabana look like Dane Cook.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Fuck thats badass. War Chris Masters!

If you combined his two runs, with the talent of his second WWE run with the push of his original there's no reason why he couldn't be a top guy right now. They seemed to just bring him in as a talented jobber for his second run though.

Last edited:

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Did WWE run the Daivari story on their website as well? I hope that this leads to them signing him because he deserves another shot and WWE can milk this publicity as well so win/win for them.