• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris Masters Alleges WWE Diva Maintains “Oral Agreementâ€￾ With Creative Writer

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Recently released WWE star Chris Masters posted a blind item on his Twitter account (twitter.com/wwemasterp) Sunday alleging that a female member of the SmackDown roster maintains sexual relations with head creative writer Michael Hayes in order to keep her job.

He wrote, “So if I had to tell you one smackdown diva who gave freebird hayes an “Oral†agreement to keep her job, who’d you guess?â€

Similar allegations regarding sexual politics in the WWE lockerroom have been made as Taryn Terrell (a/k/a Tiffany) stated last December that she would not trade sexual favors with individuals in positions of power in order to maintain employment with the sports entertainment organization.

“No…if I have to sleep with people in power to keep or continue progressing in my job, I’d rather be poor,†she wrote on Twitter in response to a specific question about whether she would return to WWE.

She later retracted her remark, saying it wasn’t about WWE or anyone in particular, but rather a generalized statement of companies she’s worked for.
Let the speculation begin. Gonna go with Rosa though since she seems like she could be released at anytime.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I'm going with Rosa. Not because she's being pushed or anything, but because I'm amazed she hasn't been released yet considering her twitter rants on other Divas and the fact that Maryse out of all the women was the one who was released due to "budget strains" or something.

And because I don't even know what Divas are on Smackdown, and Alicia is a decent worker.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah Alicia is better than given credit for.

Kaitlyn, AJ, Tamina, Rosa, Aksana, Alicia, Layla & Natalya are the SD divas.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I'd go with Rosa for sure given how awful she is at everything. Fox is a decent worker and seems to do quite a lot of PR for the E anyway

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I agree that Rosa is the most likely candidate. How she has kept her job this whole time I do not know. She has shown nothing in the ring and has barely been on television the past few years yet is still on the payroll.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Apparently Chris Master deleted the tweet saying he was just speaking hypothetically. Sure you were Chris.