Chris Massery

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Joey

Reaction score
Name: Christian Michael Massery
Ring Name: Chris Massery / Christian Massery
Nickname:
Hometown: Portland, Maine
Character Rep: Dave Grohl
Height: 6'0
Weight: 221 Lbs

dave_grohl.jpg

Alignment: Face
Gimmick: Complex/Smart Face
Style: Unorthodox / Tech

Entrance Theme: The Jesus Lizard - Then Comes The Dudley
[video=youtube;g0MgbQHh-Xg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0MgbQHh-Xg[/video]
Entrance Description: The opening bass riff of "Then Comes The Dudley" pounds through the AP System and Massery walks out to the beat of the drum looking from side to side. He nears the end of the ramp and slides into the ring. He gets onto his feet and leans over the ropes, looking out into the masses. He rolls to the side and leans agains the turnbuckle, awaiting his opponent.

Appearance Description: Massery wears black half-thigh tights, usually a black tee shirt of some kind, black boots, white wrist tape, black elbow pads and knee pads. Sometimes he puts his hair in a ponytail, he usually lets it down. He usually sports a beard of some kind, but dont be surprised if hes clean cut.

Tag Line(s): "Tick Tock went the Mind"

Basic Moves
- Armbar
- Clothesline
- German Suplex
- Low Kick
- High Knee
- DDT
- Brainbuster
- Bulldog
- Piledriver
- T-Bone Suplex
- Uppercut
- Elbow
- Camel Clutch
- High Kick

Signature(s)
- ITM (In The Moment)
[video=youtube;l9-dlqYUHeQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9-dlqYUHeQ[/video]

Finisher(s)
- ATM (At The Moment)
[video=youtube;8VNMwLqayo8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VNMwLqayo8[/video]

Bio: Chris Massery was born at the Dusk of the 70's and the dawn of the 80's in Portland Maine. Growing up he idolized Pro Wrestling and Wrestlers such as Macho Man Randy Savage, and Ric Flair. As the years went on Massery excelled in School, and his love for Wrestling grew. After high school he had the option to go to college, or get a job. Massery decided he wanted to look into advertising, to see if he could get an internship. He scored a job with a local Wrestling Promotion in Portland, and did the screen printing and designs for Merchandise and Posters. He would stay after hours and work out in the gym when he was done. He was gaining weight, and he seemed to be in good shape. The promoter asked if he wanted to work a match, make a couple extra bucks. Massery agreed, and he hit training for the match for 3 weeks. Although he lost the match, it was a sucess. He worked fluently, but yet perculiarly, and he had the fans on his side. The Promoter asked if he wanted to work matches every night, and even establish a career. Massery accepted and worked with the promotion from 1994-1998. In late 98' he moved to New York City to look for a new job, with a new promotion. He ended up striking gold as an artist and advertising manager with a company called "UNDERWORLD CLOTHING". He designed Tee Shirts and retailed them at various outlets and events. He took a break from wrestling until 2009 when he began training again. He worked in various promotion and held mid-tier championships. After five years he found a wrestling promotion called Pulse Wrestling Federation, and signed in December of 2013. He is awaiting his Debut.

-----​

Sorry about that app, I have a better character I'll use, i'll have it in soon.

You can actually delete this thread if that'd be okay, i'll submit my other characters app.

Last edited by a moderator: