Chris Jericho's Book

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jjwert

Reaction score
I read the book quite awhile ago. It is a really good book for any wresltling fan, and a must read for any jerichoalic.
Its honestly one of my favorite wrestling books out there

Airfixx

Reaction score
Is cool, but I prefered the 1st one. It's generally more entertaining, plus the 2nd was not as revealing either, but he's obviously not gonna go mad and trash WWE too much cos, hiatus' aside, that's currently where he earns his living.

Anyone recommend any other good wrestling books that, like Jericho & Foley's, aren't ghost-written bullshit?

Reaction score
Regal wrote a book? I've read nearly every mainstream wrestling book available. Some range from must read (Have a Nice Day, Lou Thesz, with Bret's probably being the best) to absolute rubbish (Flair's). I won't touch Rey's or Hogan's, sampling ten pages or so, I knew I wouldn't care. Jericho's first book was very good, his second was entertaining but not as near as good as the first and I loathe the fact that he think's he can draw it out longer ala Foley with a third book. Fuck him for that, 5 years for a book, pffttt.

As far as Regal's book, I WANT IT. I haven't been able to read Dynamite's or Arn's and those seem like must reads to me.

As far as guys that need to write a book:

Scott Hall
Michael Hayes
Bill Watts
Jake Roberts

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
I found Jerichos book quite entertaining, I've only read his latest one though so might have to go find his first one from what you guys have said.

Brets would have to be the best imo, although I enjoyed Edge's too.