• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris Jericho.

StaticX

Reaction score
f_ChrisJerichm_6225660.jpg

Rate it.

Cayse

Reaction score
6/10

The design is good, but the coloring isn't too good. The color that Jericho is coming out as that greenish color look bad with the rest of the coloring. Also, the fact that you can't really see any of the details of the title and it just looks shined out doesn't make it too good looking. Not your best Static.

That's really bad, the colours don't flow at all and I don't see a colour scheme in there. This is what you made,

f_ChrisJerichm_6225660.jpg

It should be something like this: (Did some editing in Photoshop myself)

bo6799qxvkzjdtoqh2vv.jpg

See that, it has a golden scheme all over and gives a decent finish. The signature you made is bad because there isn't any colour flow in it. Purple, blue, green, black and white? What combination is that?

It's not another Black Machismo Signature, right? And by the way don't be mistaken, it's not just the colours, there are other MAJOR flaws in this as well and I'm going to mention them later. 3/10 because you're Stax, and this artwork doesn't suit you.

JC Punk

Reaction score
Dude your sigs are really bad now the border is just WAYYY to over used the fact that you always do the SAME type of sig is really annoying too. You always use too much c4d and just try not using them, you've only made 2 sigs without drowning them in c4d's. overall HORRIBLE 2/10

Reaction score
Well, its not your best work, but don't let these guys get ya down. I don't think its "horrible" as I have seen some pretty crappy stuff around here (check any sigs. I have done for reference).

Reaction score
At first glance, my main problem with this was the sudden blending into his arms and the bg. I looked at Jericho then TRIED to follow his body out to his arms, and it was actually after a harder look that I saw where they went, lol. So that was my first problem.

I personally don't really have anything against the greenish finish over Jericho, or the colour of the sig for that matter. Yeh you could prolly pick better colour schemes, C4s example has it's up's and down's as well, but this is the case for most sigs.

The border I'm not a big fan of, I think a simple 1/2pixel black and white border would've been fine. This one seems a wee-bit too thick, imo.

A random note - idk what it is, but there's a brush on the right hand corner, like a corner piece of something. Get rid of that, really ruins the flow of the sig.

Otherwise I like this. Dont take too much personal annoyance at this, just all our opinions.

I forgot to mention those two things that someone else mentioned above.

You're making the same border over and over again, and it's too thick which can be seen on the white forum skin. I hardly notice that because I use the black skin. And the c4d's part is repititive as well.

When are we going to see a decent one from you? Something that doesn't have c4d's which isn't really flashy and bright?

StaticX

Reaction score
Ah.. yeah, you guys are probably right! I myself think that I'm like going down in this GFX stuff!..

I'll make a new one soon! And I'd want you all to rate that! It wont be having C4d's and stuff in it.. and if it does, it'll only be like 1 or 2 of them!