Chris Jericho

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
First sig in a while

Jericho.jpg

Reaction score
Looks pretty cool man! I like the idea your trying here, with the lines coming out from the centre of the sig. Doesnt look too crowded or empty, though the top right hand corner looks a little weird. I just cant quite figure out what thats actually a pic of, maybe re-choosing or re-placing that pic might help.

The bg itself looks really cool, and the colour scheme tops it off. The Jericho text is also a really nice choice.

A lot of things in this one were done right, and it shows. Some really nice work. Note you'll prolly get someone on here saying thats too big for a sig, cant remember who, ignore them, lol. Its a nice, and diff size for a sig.

Wrestling Station

Very good work! Yup i like the gold wrap color in this one.. Just one thing to make it look better is to lower Jericho's main psd abit down.. something like 10pixels or 12 pixels downward.
.. I guess i found a new challenger for me hehe..

Welcome back Alhajiri!

the dark knight

one of the best i've seen in some time. 10/10! welcome back mate, hope u keep em coming.

PeepShow

Anything w/ Jericho has to be a top contender.....LOL, but in all seriousness, Id say 9.5/10

Theres just something about it that just doesnt give it that WOW!!! expression. Stilla very good Sig. Welcome back

Miller

Reaction score
Great man work this looks great. Blending and color are awesome, deffinitly a good looking one. 9.5/10

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
9/10 Great job dude! Keep up the good work that looks awesome

wvj1992

Reaction score
Now that's good craftsmanship (9.5/10)

Keep it up.