Chris Jericho (Work in progress)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Spity94

Reaction score
jerichowp.jpg

Im still not quite done with this one but i thought i would post it for some feedback on how it is looking so far.

Dre

Reaction score
The only thing that I don't like about the sig is the gray color on the right side of the sig. It makes it look dull. But then again, it depends on what type of text your going to use on the sig.

Zarhan

Reaction score
It is just me or this sign its just a picture and you put some design over .... Well its ok but In my mind GFX was to take wrestlers pic and make the background .... not take a picture and put things on it .... Don't know but its cool

TK.GFX

Reaction score
It is just me or this sign its just a picture and you put some design over .... Well its ok but In my mind GFX was to take wrestlers pic and make the background .... not take a picture and put things on it .... Don't know but its cool

Making a graphics piece from a stock pic, instead of a PSD/Render is quite common.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Hate the stock, tbh. No matter what you do with it, I just think it'll be poor as a whole. I mean, a sleeper hold? =/

seX-Power

^ Yeah me too, there are too many other people in that pic for my liking, poor choice. What you have done to it isn't bad and it has potential to be good, but I think the image is poor as well. At first glance I thought it was a Cena sig (I would have if not for the title) when the focus should be on Jericho.

SnackZ

Reaction score
I think you need to blur out the additional faces/bodies of whoever is on the ropes and the ref and have that portion desaturated and have some sort of color on Jericho & Cena. Then add some really nice text!