Chris Jericho Weight Issues delaying return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
One of the reasons that may have delayed Chris Jericho’s return from WWE are issues regarding his weight. According to some people that I’ve talked too, Jericho weighed no more than 200 pounds when he agreed to his new WWE contract. WWE obviously would like to see him put on more size to protect himself from injury as well as give him a more marketable look.

Source: Impactwrestling.com

--------

Damn, that sucks..I guess we are going to wait a few monthes for Jericho to get in shape before he makes his return :(

PeepShow

LMAO, according to his weight on most sites, all of them say over 230. He must have went totoally Dyslexic. >_> Just kidding of course.

Lets see what happens. The sooner the better. I can just see all these little pissed of sheep starting their thumbs and fingers saying they hate the WWE now and then the next day go back to saying its the best thing in the world.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
LMAO, according to his weight on most sites, all of them say over 230. He must have went totoally Dyslexic. >_> Just kidding of course.

Lets see what happens. The sooner the better. I can just see all these little pissed of sheep starting their thumbs and fingers saying they hate the WWE now and then the next day go back to saying its the best thing in the world.

how the fuck does that make any sense?

and this is a bullshit story, according to a pwisnider hotline the reason for the delay is because everyone knows about it. Yeah you heard me right they are delaying him because of the internet fans....they said it could be december before he debuts...

PeepShow

It wasnt supposed to...lol

I just knew you would be the first to respond. You had the "dyslexic" thing in your title a while back, and I just knew youd respond....lol

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Wern't you meant to say "Anorexic" instead of "Dyslexic" ?

PeepShow

Hahah, thats it. But still, it wasnt meant to be funny. But yeah, that was the word.....lol

6194life

Reaction score
Jericho needs to debut sooner rather than later because all these delays are killing the hype. How long do they think they can drag this out?

Reaction score
the question is how many steroids can he cram into him before he debuts at vinces orders......lol jk but ye he should debut soon and I dont think they can drag it out to much longer without losing ratings and things like that

Reaction score
^^They won't lose ratings.

The videos are the one's that are keeping people interested and hooked because they ALL want to see who it is.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Well think about it, he's had an easy life for the past few months now. He's hangin out, not really in the gym on the same schedule like he was in the E and he's enjoying life outside of wrestling. But now he has to get back into the E schedule so he has to gain weight and get back that muscle, wouldn't be surprised if Jericho looked different from the last time we saw him in the ring.

Enigma22

Reaction score
he will probably come back within a month or so. being thinner means he will hopefully be doing some pretty athletic moves which will be pretty cool.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I would be great if he didn't debut until New Years. You know... the whole Y2J thing (even though it clearly isn't the millenium duh I know but he debuted like that I think).

Or it would be even better if he didn't even return considering everyone ruined the suprise.

6194life

Reaction score
Well they are in L.A. Tonight so with DX and Stone Cold apperances distracting people I would not be surprised if we found out tonight the answer to all those videos.