• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris Jericho files for 3 new trademarks

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
snail-get-out.gif

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Guys I know it’s wrong to say this but I hope Chris Jericho blows out his knee and can never wrestle again and then has a voice box issue and can never talk again.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I find Jericho annoying but I think it's also mostly just cool to complain about him atm. I do it too, but at the end of the day he's in mid card angles and mostly I'd rather just see other ppl on the show and better feuds for the ppl he's feuding with. Overall though, it's not THAT big of a deal to me.

Reactions: BSE

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I also understand that he gets paid a lot of money so probably from TKs pov, you don't sit guys that make that much for long. even tho in this case he should (tho I think the ideas of 6 mons plus are never, ever gonna happen outside of injury. a dude that close to retiring isnt going half a year without getting back in the ring).

best case scenario we ship him to new japan, maybe he can be never champ or join HoT lol