• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris Jericho accused of sexual misconduct

Chris

Dreams are Endless
He hated Moxley vs Eddie so much he couldn't stand for lurking after Booty praised it lmao

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
my b blaze. I just have zero respect for people who only show up to shit on my favorite promotion then makes it personal when you call out their bullshit. and while im sure not everyone sees it that way, that's been my experience every single time with them and he just sounds like a fucking hater. fuck em

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
my b blaze. I just have zero respect for people who only show up to shit on my favorite promotion then makes it personal when you call out their bullshit. and while im sure not everyone sees it that way, that's been my experience every single time with them and he just sounds like a fucking hater. fuck em
It’s fine, it’s fine. You didn’t make it to personal :bosque and that’s all I care about.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
especially when they start saying Cornette-isms - that's just sad stuff.

anyways Mox vs Eddie ruled and was easily the second best match of the night at minimum. no idea what people trashing it were watching :p

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I feel that it’s only right for me to address this situation and offer an apology for my own actions. It wasn’t my intention to drop back in and immediately start stepping on people’s toes, and it’s unfortunate that it happened but was also totally preventable. I’m willing to own up to my part and want nothing more than to go forward here with no bad blood. So, dude, I’m sorry that I lashed out at ya, and I truly feel bad about it. I hope we can move forward and let this silliness die. I’d rather have another friend to chat about wrestling with than an enemy that I never wanted or needed in the first place. Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
That’s what I like to see. It’s a new year and a time for merriment and growth. Seeing new friends and old friends alike.

I’d like to formerly welcome you back @Fuji Vice and say it’s lovely seeing your face around here again. Here’s too many more glorious years!

Deezy

DZ PZ
pathetic post from a pathetic loser. You have no idea what you are even talking about as usual. Stick to old WWE threads where you actually have a clue, dummy. You sound like Deezy :heston
Keep names out your mouth if they can't respond you weak minded buffoon.

You sound like a typical Twitter gimmick account.