• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris Jericho accused of sexual misconduct

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
That being said she also said this in 2019
Screenshot_20231230_112102_Reddit.jpg

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Yeah. Besides like two animated shows (three if you want to count Camp WWE) he ain’t went into that field. Even then those two shows was like one episode each where he played himself lol.

Yeah you’d of thought in the height of WCW he’d at least of been on some shitty Turner tv movie

Cwalker

I don’t think anyone is placing the blame solely on him. She obviously had other things going on.

But if this turns out to be true, we can’t pretend he didn’t play some part in it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I don’t think anyone is placing the blame solely on him. She obviously had other things going on.

But if this turns out to be true, we can’t pretend he didn’t play some part in it.
definitely, I'm not accusing anyone of outright saying that, more of a pre-emptive let's lower the torches

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Isn't the other issue that Jericho's married? Depending on your feelings on that sort of thing, that's also pretty bad.

If it turns out to be true, that could be really bad for him on that front too.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Isn't the other issue that Jericho's married? Depending on your feelings on that sort of thing, that's also pretty bad.

Coincidentally I did see just last week some randos saying it's been known they've had an open marriage for awhile. I have no idea myself tho, they could have just been coping about Jericho having been found out cheating in the past for all I know tho

Dale

Super Moderator
Pretty sure rumours of him doing something behind his wife's back has been a thing for a long time. Anytime it's mentioned, something to do with Kelly Kelly always comes up.

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS

nobody gives a shit about infidelity in 2023, but also it's been like an open rumor they have an open relationship

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Coincidentally I did see just last week some randos saying it's been known they've had an open marriage for awhile. I have no idea myself tho, they could have just been coping about Jericho having been found out cheating in the past for all I know tho
also true tbh, it's what I read and instantly believed it because of the way they behave online

but i will reinstate what i said above, nobody gives a shit about infidelity especially towards the woman ppl have been shitting on since jan 6th