• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris Jericho accused of sexual misconduct

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I'll be honest, if I was AEW and this actually happened and I could get confirmation, I would at least pay Kylie out the money she would have gotten had she completed he og contract. probably a terrible legal precedent but it would be the right moral thing to do along with sanctions against chris.

regardless, I think this is also an eyeopener as to who Tony needs to lean on backstage. Can't be guys that have a dirty past if they want to rehab their current image

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
From what I seen, most people are supporting her, and only say shit about Jericho and Hausman. I’ve also not searched Kylie’s name, so they could be. I just rather not see it as it will piss me off

Still not something you want to only be known for whether people are supporting you or not…ask Monica Lewinsky

Cwalker

Inviting someone to your hotel room under the guise that others are going to be there just to make them more comfortable is a scumbag move. So fuck Jericho is that’s true.

I feel bad for Kylie. Especially if it stuck with her and messed her up mentally. Considering how young she was and Jericho’s spot on the card, she may have been afraid to speak out of retaliation.

If this catches traction or turns out to be true, I think you gotta cut ties with the guy. It’s not a good look.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I'm not sure if full on dismissal is appropriate not knowing the details, but certainly worthy of investigation and punishment. To me it will always depend how the victim feels and how the perpetrator reacts.

Sammy fucked up by saying fucked up things, owned up to it and took his punishment, which was light because he admitted wrongdoing and showed capacity for growth. If Jericho shows remorse (assuming this went down the way it did) then no I don't think it's worthy of full on dismissal. But I understand why people feel it should be.

Bad News Booty

All he has to do is get a shitty energy drink company to make one for him and have TK sponsor it then he’s safe

Bad News Booty

lol

but nah Jericho isn't that popular for it go away like that. Ric is a weird awful case, because he is still so ingrained in parts of pop culture, like rap for some weird reason

Well let’s face it Rappers aren’t exactly known for respecting women and they love over the top bling and shit. Put those two together and put them in the body of a pink/red shellless turtle and you got Ric Flair

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Sammy fucked up by saying fucked up things, owned up to it and took his punishment, which was light because he admitted wrongdoing and showed capacity for growth. If Jericho shows remorse (assuming this went down the way it did) then no I don't think it's worthy of full on dismissal. But I understand why people feel it should be.
Which is why I stayed a fan. I had a period there where I was kinda iffy but he took his punishment, owned up to it, even talked to Sasha and everything and she I believe forgave him.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Well let’s face it Rappers aren’t exactly known for respecting women and they love over the top bling and shit. Put those two together and put them in the body of a pink/red shellless turtle and you got Ric Flair
can't disagree with you

Ric is also in that spot where his profile is lower than Hogans so a lot less 'casuals'' know about his misdeeds where everyone knows Hogan dropped an N bomb.

Also people do WOO at sports games and prob have no idea why, he's such a weird case of still being popular despite most ppl not knowing who he is

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
can't disagree with you

Ric is also in that spot where his profile is lower than Hogans so a lot less 'casuals'' know about his misdeeds where everyone knows Hogan dropped an N bomb.

Also people do WOO at sports games and prob have no idea why, he's such a weird case of still being popular despite most ppl not knowing who he is
For real. All it takes is one person going WOOOO! And the whole damn arena starts