Chris Jericho accused of sexual misconduct

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Im not too worried about the latter as she said the opposite on her exit post. now now that doesnt mean nothing happened that was improper and that it may have influenced her departure...but she exited other companies afterwards and has never went out and blamed anyone for her own issues. she herself said she hhad mental issues, this was never a line made by a company to smear her.

I also think you need to look at the source of this and acting like Jericho ''was asking for it'' , like I've seen a lot of ppl act in the wild, is pretty fucked up and I think ppl who act like this are fully buying the Hausman narrative.
I want to be clear, I’m not buying any narrative. Anyone that knows me knows I don’t automatically believe claims like this. Although, usually my stance on this gets me in trouble. I totally get the source it came from and think it’s fucked up if this is the way he chose to reveal information he sat on and am not saying Jericho “asked” for anything, but I do feel he’s been behaving like a fool over this topic and as a result of it, rightly or wrongly, caused many weirdos to crawl out of the woodwork to knock him, AEW or both in the process.

I didn’t want to say this in the first post because I didn’t read the thread yet and didn’t know if this thread was in the believe all woman phase or giving Jericho the benefit of the doubt first, but one thought that did cross my mind is would Jericho be stupid enough to create a stink over NDAs if he did in fact make a victim of his impropriety sign one?

Now, that’s not to say it didn’t happen. Always need to be open to finding the truth and if it did, shameful.

Glad to hear she denied the rumors about her exit and no one at the company made those accusations. The stories about her exit is just foggy in my memory banks. I just feel for her if this is true and she’s had to sit on this in silence while her name was in the press.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I want to be clear, I’m not buying any narrative. Anyone that knows me knows I don’t automatically believe claims like this. Although, usually my stance on this gets me in trouble. I totally get the source it came from and think it’s fucked up if this is the way he chose to reveal information he sat on and am not saying Jericho “asked” for anything, but I do feel he’s been behaving like a fool over this topic and as a result of it, rightly or wrongly, caused many weirdos to crawl out of the woodwork to knock him, AEW or both in the process.

I didn’t want to say this in the first post because I didn’t read the thread yet and didn’t know if this thread was in the believe all woman phase or giving Jericho the benefit of the doubt first, but one thought that did cross my mind is would Jericho be stupid enough to create a stink over NDAs if he did in fact make a victim of his impropriety sign one?

Now, that’s not to say it didn’t happen. Always need to be open to finding the truth and if it did, shameful.

Glad to hear she denied the rumors about her exit and no one at the company made those accusations. The stories about her exit is just foggy in my memory banks. I just feel for her if this is true and she’s had to sit on this in silence while her name was in the press.
yeh first off I was **not saying you were, either, hence why I clarified I was talking about some of the talk outside forum walls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I also want to be clear that I’ve been a fan of Jericho since he was performing on Nitros. I’m certainly not going to all of a suddenly believe any narrative against him because he’s beefing with Punk’s camp or anything like that.

However, I will hold him accountable, if allegations against him are proven to be true.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don't really buy she has any sort of NDA either because she would have violated it by hearting tweets or telling reporters. I think that's just the picture a certain camp wants to paint as they continue to try to gaslight him to look worse. I have no idea why they can't be happy he got a deal and moved on, but that's a separate discussion. I personally think Jericho shouldn't take the bait but it's wild to me ppl are seemingly unreactive to the guy throwing said bait (the original stuff I mean, not this accusation)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I also want to be clear that I’ve been a fan of Jericho since he was performing on Nitros. I’m certainly not going to all of a suddenly believe any narrative against him because he’s beefing with Punk’s camp or anything like that.

However, I will hold him accountable, if allegations against him are proven to be true.
also agree, Ive been critical of his politics but am a fan of the performer. Never got creep vibes from him, but that doesn't mean much, either. If something happened and Kylie wants to discuss it, I hope he gets punished. if nothing happened or she doesn't want to talk about it, i also hope ppl leave her the fuck alone

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and as a separate comment, it's really fucked up how Hausman always brings up shit before big AEW events or after a great night etc, going back to when Punk was still in AEW. This dude is obsessed with making the company look bad, which is even more frustrating if he's using a real story to get shots in. Why are certain people, Jericho included, so obsessed with creating and continuing drama

Reactions: Vegeta

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I don't really buy she has any sort of NDA either because she would have violated it by hearting tweets or telling reporters. I think that's just the picture a certain camp wants to paint as they continue to try to gaslight him to look worse. I have no idea why they can't be happy he got a deal and moved on, but that's a separate discussion. I personally think Jericho shouldn't take the bait but it's wild to me ppl are seemingly unreactive to the guy throwing said bait (the original stuff I mean, not this accusation)
You know, I was going to mention that next. I was wondering what an NDA entails because yeah, I would definitely think any public confirmation of anything in the situation would constitute a violation of it.

As for the signing the new deal and moving on, I 100% agree. We will not agree on this next thing, but I don’t personally think this has anything to do with Punk. I think he is moving on, but I think the camps that surround him and the elite are so entrenched in this back-and-forth non-war so they can’t let it go. It’s like Dave Meltzer trying to blame punk for Jackson’s wife leaving or whatever. It’s like let it go already.

And yeah, the whole Nda Tweet situation is just stupid all around. Both Jericho for posting about it and all these high profile people they are using it to make some baiting declarative statements. It’s so stupid. This is why I joked about this on the other thread, but like Danielson get on anyone under contract and shut up about NDA’s already lol. You can’t control the people baiting, but hopefully once it gets old news it’ll stop.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You know, I was going to mention that next. I was wondering what an NDA entails because yeah, I would definitely think any public confirmation of anything in the situation would constitute a violation of it.

As for the signing the new deal and moving on, I 100% agree. We will not agree on this next thing, but I don’t personally think this has anything to do with Punk. I think he is moving on, but I think the camps that surround him and the elite are so entrenched in this back-and-forth non-war so they can’t let it go. It’s like Dave Meltzer trying to blame punk for Jackson’s wife leaving or whatever. It’s like let it go already.

And yeah, the whole Nda Tweet situation is just stupid all around. Both Jericho for posting about it and all these high profile people they are using it to make some baiting declarative statements. It’s so stupid. This is why I joked about this on the other thread, but like Danielson get on anyone under contract and shut up about NDA’s already lol. You can’t control the people baiting, but hopefully once it gets old news it’ll stop.
wait, hold up, how the hell are The Elite being roped into any of this???? Jericho can feel like he is defending AEW but we have to stop attaching The Elite to this. no one from their camp has said a damn thing.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
and as a separate comment, it's really fucked up how Hausman always brings up shit before big AEW events or after a great night etc, going back to when Punk was still in AEW. This dude is obsessed with making the company look bad, which is even more frustrating if he's using a real story to get shots in. Why are certain people, Jericho included, so obsessed with creating and continuing drama
I was thinking something about MJF specifically how all of his big events always gets steeped in controversy. I hope they weren’t planning on doing a title switch tonight, but I think the devil thing was supposed to be unveiled tonight hopefully by the time that happens people talk about it not this.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I agree with you on Meltzer re: Matt's wife. Matt or her said nothing controversial whatsoever but this doofus spinned absolute bollocks off an instagram post

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
wait, hold up, how the hell are The Elite being roped into any of this???? Jericho can feel like he is defending AEW but we have to stop attaching The Elite to this. no one from their camp has said a damn thing.
I said in the next paragraph lol

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I agree with you on Meltzer re: Matt's wife. Matt or her said nothing controversial whatsoever but this doofus spinned absolute bollocks off an instagram post
Good. So we’re straight. This is what I was talking about.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Hope this means Jericho is dropped from Terrifier 3......because his acting is worse than his singing.

• Haha
Reactions: Doom

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Dave Meltzer is not part of the Elite camp though. If that is what you are trying to imply.
I think there was some kind of miscommunication somewhere, so let me start by saying just like I was saying I don’t think Punk was involved with this I don’t think the Elite were involved with any of this nonsense either to be clear. But Dave Meltzer is very much in their outer camp as far as he’s like their dirt sheet cheerleader in the same way that Nick is for punk. My point is that he’s reporting three months later after punk left nonsense about how stuff in AEW is still his fault and it’s just hilarious to me.

I was only saying that the people who are attached to propagating this fake war in the dirt sheets are both so ingrained in it that they won’t let it go on either side.