Chris Hero Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Is It Me Or Am I The Only One, Who Thinks Th WWE Is Sleeping On And Missing Out On His Greatness! The Man Is An All-Around Talent! Promo Monster, Great Size, And Build(Wants Vince Jizz's Over) Great Athlete, And A Master Of The Ring, And He At The Right Experience Age! Come WWE Sign Him Already!

Soul_of_Ruby

Reaction score
Shouldn't this be in the ROH forum?

Hero is amazing. Currently, he's my favorite wrestler. He's the only reason I still watch ROH. I love how much he improved. I remember him from 2007 and 2008 and he was horrible. I could not stand him in the ring. But now he's polished his skills and is just amazing. ROH should make him world champion some day.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
"I remember him from 2007 and 2008 and he was horrible" Dude Seriouly The The Best Athlete Gimmick Was Fucking Awesome And His Ring Work In The Period Was Great, Maybe I Should Upload A Match, So I Can Prove Other Wise, And The New Knockout Gimmick Is Money In The Bank, The Thread Is In Here Because Not One Genre Of Forum Can Hold His Greatness! He Deserves Too Be Sign By WWE, And He Will Knock You Out!

Soul_of_Ruby

Reaction score
I really hated flippy Hero. His matches were a joke to me and I hated it. I saw a guy w/ a great look that did a million and one cravatés. To me, it was just a bunch of sleeper holds. Atleast w/ his million and one elbow shots, they're elbow shots.

Reaction score
Chris Hero is YUCK. At least he changed his look for the better and that's about as close as I'll get to complimenting the guy. He's definitely up there with Chuck Taylor, Colt Cabana and Pac as the Indy's most Over rated. Team him back up with Claudio. That would be very European.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Chris Hero is YUCK. At least he changed his look for the better and that's about as close as I'll get to complimenting the guy. He's definitely up there with Chuck Taylor, Colt Cabana and Pac as the Indy's most Over rated. Team him back up with Claudio. That would be very European.

The Kings of Wrestling reformed back at Final Battle. They're also challenging The Briscoe Brothers at The Big Bang iPPV on April 3rd for the ROH Tag Team titles.

Montana

I believe he was WWE bound in 06 until they saw this video, and some other things so him and Claudio didn't mesh well with the WWE.

[yt]bkjQv6nt9Dg[/yt]

Soul_of_Ruby

Reaction score

There is no way Hero is in the same category as Chuck, Cabana, and Pac. I'm curious as to whether or not you've actually watched Chris Hero recently. If this were the Hero of 2006-2008, I would whole-heartedly agree with you. But in 2009 he drastically improved and now he's just amazing in the ring.

Reaction score
^^^Did you not read the post, I haven't kept up with Hero since November, and there wasn't much difference between he in 2006 and 2009. Still YUCK. If Danielson gets flack than Hero deserves the shit I give him.

I believe he was WWE bound in 06 until they saw this video, and some other things so him and Claudio didn't mesh well with the WWE

Didn't know Hero drew WWE interest, but was aware that Claudio holds the record for quickest released talent, 4 days or less.