Chris Harris in WWE, what will he do?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Adampro123

Reaction score
Well if they ever gave him a gimmick or mic time you never know what he could have become.

MrKennedyMark

Reaction score
I'd love to see him come onto SD and team up with Palumbo as a heel and then eventually have them split with Harris being the face feuding with Palumbo.

The.Canadian.Badass

Reaction score
Chris Harris would fit right in Smackdown or his extreme style mybe ECW but as of late i heard he was still with TNA!

gcwflairchop

Reaction score
To me, Chris Harris is one of those guys who lacks the redeeming qualities to be a singles star.

I enjoyed AMW in TNA alot, and Harris/Storm carried the belts well.

An AMW reunion in WWE is definately something I'd like to see in the future, but for now I think Harris needs to be teamed with someone with a real strong personality/mic skills.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

i cant help but seeing harris crash and burn tbh

smark101.

Reaction score
Chris Harris is a big signing?

Chris Harris has been out of shape and boring in his matches since AMW broke up, and as was pointed out he was never a main eventer over in TNA. So let me get this straight, they get Booker T, WWE gets Chris Harris? I think TNA won out in this deal.

As for what he will do, look what Monty Brown did when brought over, and IMO he is better and more marketable then Chris Harris.

i honestly couldn't have said it better myself.

chris harris won't get any further than maven did.