Chris Brown Pleas Guilty - No Jail Time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
“Chris Brown has copped a plea in his assault case. He won’t do jail time, but he will spend 6 months doing things like road cleanup. He’s also been ordered to [stay] 50 yards clear of Rihanna.
He’ll spend 180 days doing hard labor in Virginia which is where Brown lives - it’s equivalent to Caltrans or graffiti cleanup.
He gets 5 years probation for FELONY assault — he pled guilty. He’ll get supervised probation. He’ll have to come back to court every three months.
He must enroll in a domestic violence counseling program.
The judge said she wanted to make sure that Chris Brown “was treated as any other person who comes through this court.â€

According to reporters, Rihanna was in the courthouse, dressed in all black with black shades….but she wasn’t in the courtroom. The 50-yard court-mandated distance is interesting. That exes out any chance of the couple having a relationship. So they won’t be asking for courtside seats near each other any time soon.

So 180 days of community labor and 5 years probation. Judge offered either 180 days in jail or 180 days of community labor.

UPDATE: Rihanna’s lawyer held a presser and said: “Rihanna was told about the plea deal at 12noon and had no objection. Rihanna believes that this is a fair and just resolution of this case. She would like to thank from the bottom of her heart the district attorney’s office and LAPD that showed her only courtesy and compassion….Its inappropriate suffice it to say that now there is a stay away order in effect, I’m sure Chris will abide by that order.â€

She would consider a reduction of the “stay away order,†(He can’t come within 50 yards of Rihanna, but if they’re at the same event, the distance is 10 yards) after his sentencing in Aug. She felt that the “protective order†(which just means Chris shouldnt reach out to Rihanna and annoy her) was sufficient, and that the “stay away order†is not necessary.

*Court told Rihanna not to contact Chris as well. So they can not talk to each other. For 5 years. As it stands now.

Source - TMZ

James Deuce

Reaction score
So, if I beat the shit outta a girl I would get jail time. Brown does it and he cleans shit on the street? Fair enough.

Dre

Reaction score
Well I guess the juries felt bad for Chris Breezy. They gave him the Michael Jackson treatment.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
The prisoners are really bummed now. If Chris Breezy was in jail, whoever was teamed with him would be a lock for the prison talent show.

Wrestling Station

If he went to Steve Wilkos Show, he will get OWNED by Steve :laugh: (NEVER PUT YOUR HAND ON A WOMAN AGAIN, BITCH!!).

Travis40

I can't believe he didn't get jail time...it's fucking bullshit.