CHIKARA Presents Chikarasaurus Rex: King of Sequel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler Battle *Vote Now*

Stips for this battle were to create a sig using your favorite wrestler. 2 entries were recieved. Please vote for either option and give a little feedback. Voting will close on Friday. There are no minimum or maximum number of votes to get. Please vote on the art, not who you think is the better or wrestler or for one just becasue its your favorite wrestler.

Option 1:
bennnnoitcopy1b0681bwu1.jpg

Option 2:
cenabattlesighh0.jpg

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Option 1:

The color scheme flows well in this piece. The effects put into it also looks good and smooth. Border and text are simple but still decent.

Option 2:
The sig is good but there are some things dont go well in it. One thing is the rainbow of colors, it doesnt flow with the main pic. Its still a good background though. Font used was ok, its the effects done to it is the thing I dont like.

My vote goes for the 1st option

Wrestling Station

Option 1: good but the border would have been better if you made the space between the 2 lines has a color similar to your bkg rather than white.

Option2: I like the shinning of the belt. I loved the Font, but one thing, the green color on the right side of the bkg doesnt suit the banner imo.

i will vote for option1.

StaticX

Reaction score
Both are good but I cant decide who to vote...can I vote it as a draw?

The Ripper

Reaction score
Im going against the votes of others because option 2 just jumped out at me

SnackZ

Reaction score
Option 1 is leading 3 votes to 1 with 1 undecided vote. Come on guys, there's plenty of you looking in here, doesn't take much to type a line or 2 and vote.

StaticX

Reaction score
Alright,I've decided and I think option 1 should be the one to win!

SnackZ

Reaction score
Option 1 is up a whopping 5 votes to 1. With the battle having 2 more days can Option 2 come back or is this a blowout for Option 1?

You decide. Vote Now!

SnackZ

Reaction score
It's over folks. It's all over. Your winner with 5 votes is Noodle Soup Nazi. Congratulations Noodle. Great job. Your loser was me. First loss here and I will go cry now and throw a fit and tell the judges the fight was fixed, lol, j/k.

Hope to battle you again Mr. Nazi.

NooDLE

Reaction score
Lol haha

Good battle snackz, we should do it again sometime

Djm

Reaction score
So, who's excited for some CHIKARA Awesomeness?

Two Nights. CHIKARA fun, World of Sport Legends Johnny Saint & Johnny Kid, stars from the joshi company Ice Ribbon (Makoto <3) And Sara del Rey vs. Claudio Castagnoli in the main event of Night 2.

And here's one for ya.

TheTag.jpg

This shall be fun on a bun.