CHIKARA: Chikarasaurus Rex: How to Hatch a Dinosaur

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
You mean you won't be watching live?

I had hoped to be since the last one was on at a decent time, but sadly this one goes out later.

If I haven't got too much college work to do, I'll try to be around.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Archie & Colt vs. The Throwback is now loser leaves town. I presume it'll just be the guy pinned, but this is a sudden HUGE stipulation.

Oh, and Sugar Dunkerton is now scheduled to return Saturday too. Shit's gonna go down.

Castiel

Reaction score
Sugar will be there?! It'll fine if you're not around because I'm actually trying to save a lot of money right now after losing my job and having a big trip planned this summer so I doubt I'll be able to order either... I can see Dasher leaving for some reason honestly. Or Colt could be leaving so soon.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I'm almost certain its the one who gets pinned leaves town and it'll be Colt. Unless they want to re-team Sugar with Dasher which would leave Mr. Touchdown as the odd man out. I doubt that as well though, since they're a perfect King of Trios team.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Sugar will be there?! It'll fine if you're not around because I'm actually trying to save a lot of money right now after losing my job and having a big trip planned this summer so I doubt I'll be able to order either... I can see Dasher leaving for some reason honestly. Or Colt could be leaving so soon.

You lost your job? That sucks man. I still plan on watching it, just not live. More likely first thing in the morning.

My money's on Archie or Touchdown, but I don't think they'll be gone for long thanks to a certain barrister.

Castiel

Reaction score
I could definitely see Archie leaving just to stop the Mixed Martia Archie gimmick.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Anyone watching this live tonight?

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Sadly not, first thing tomorrow as soon as the replay is up.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Sadly not, first thing tomorrow as soon as the replay is up.

Alright, I won't post the results as they happen then, don't want to spoil anything for you. Can't wait for this!!

Castiel

Reaction score
I decided last minute to order the show but since I previously decided I wasn't going to I hadn't transferred money into my Paypal so I couldn't.... but hey, at least I tried, right? I imagine the show was great, the Pre-Show-A-Go-Go was good at least.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I decided last minute to order the show but since I previously decided I wasn't going to I hadn't transferred money into my Paypal so I couldn't.... but hey, at least I tried, right? I imagine the show was great, the Pre-Show-A-Go-Go was good at least.

Damn, that's too bad Cas, it was awesome. I'll hold off any discussion until LB chimes in but yeah, great show.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Damn, that's too bad Cas, it was awesome. I'll hold off any discussion until LB chimes in but yeah, great show.

Just gotta watch the last two matches later and I'll be ready.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Okay, done! I'll let you go first Fuji as you've been waiting the longest!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Good grief, its been almost a DAY!!! Everything on this show rocked, there wasn't a bad match to be had. I can't even figure out where to begin so I'll just say a few random things and go from there.

Opener was nice and hot, UMB was his usual awesome self and there was one point where Ophidian busted out this sick submission move that I really enjoyed.

Poor Archie. :( I honestly can't remember ever being that depressed after a match, and if you caught the end of the show, the sadness just continued. Match was pretty good, though I think Sugar may have to let Dasher in on what Touchdown did, because that's not how Dasher rolls.

Ladder match was way better than I expected, not because I don't like the guys involved but because I normally don't like ladder matches. This one was good though, and both guys did logical things with the ladder most of the time, rather than try and do stuff that would hurt them as well. Akuma taking the ladder to the face when he was trying to bring it in was nasty.

Intergender match was also wild, Del Ray took a serious dropkick from one of the Batiri (can't remember which), while Saturyne looked amazing. Seriously, that dive to the outside killed anything I've ever seen Sin Cara do. I'm interested in where this Delirious stuff goes as well, and if it leads to him and Del Ray going at it one on one? AWESOME!!

Hallowicked/Donst was fantastic storytelling and had everything I love about a match. The end was just great, with the dramatic moment of Hallowicked almost taking his mask off until stupid Donst dropped the shoelace and lost his hair for it. Him crying during the shaving was awesome as well and I wonder where they're taking his character after his smashing of the cup.

The 10 Man was insane considering how short it was. I was really bummed at the start of the show when I heard Fire Ant had been taken out but man, QUACK fixed that up right away! Green Ant's dive off the balcony was beyond crazy and everyone sold it really well. Also loved the post-match antics with Quack possibly breaking 17's fingers, that was a nice touch.

Finally, the main event. First of all, a tag match in the main event? When the hell does that happen on any PPV? Second, its probably the best Young Bucks match I've ever seen and the credit goes to all four guys. Special mention has to be given to FIST for playing the faces, particularly Taylor and his interaction with the kid. When has he ever been nice to kids before? Just fantastic.

Wow, haha, I've been waiting to get all of that out. Your turn buddy!

Oh wait, I almost forgot. The first announced team for KoT is off the hook!!