Chester Bennington of Linkin Park dead at 41

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Chester Bennington, Linkin Park Singer, Is Dead at 41

I'm in utter disbelief

My friend texted me the news first and I thought he was joking with me until I checked the web. I was going to go to the Citi Field show next week where they would of played with Blink 182...

A little info: he hung himself, today was Chris Cornell's birthday and Cornell went out the same way a few months back. Chester was really close to him. Along with this he has had a substance abuse history.

RIP Chester

King Of The World

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
Shocking news, depression fucking sucks. I think what makes it all bad is how he ended on such a bad album. I will miss him

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Shocking news, depression fucking sucks. I think what makes it all bad is how he ended on such a bad album. I will miss him
The new music may haven't been good to most of us but now if you look at OML it was actually points out what Chester was going through :emoji_slight_frown: