Chatbox doesn't load

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

The whole chatbox is here but it just never loads. I thought my old laptop had a virus or something, but i'm using my new laptop and it still doesn't. I also tried using google chrome, mozilla, safari everything but it doesn't work.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
it's in the FAQ....

Q: I can't see the shoutbox?
A: First, you need 5 posts to be able to view it. Second, you must make sure there is a "www." in the URL. Once you have the correct URL and at least 5 posts and you still can't see it, then you need to enable the shoutbox by doing the following:
-Set your skin to Dark_vb2_red
-Edit your options
-At the bottom, there's an option to enable the SB. note: Only viewable with the above skin.
-Go to the homepage
-Click on the archives
-Refresh the page
-Go back to the Homepage"

CT Styles

This is unbelievable. The amount of times these threads are made.

niggles

Reaction score
Someone should sticky this thread imo.

Wrestling Station

I vote for removing the chatbox instead of dealing with nonesense :shifty:

PeepShow

Not that I remember. Of course, two years ago I was new and liked the idea of a chatbox, so maybe I did, idk. But now that I've spent time on here and see how it's used, I think it needs to be scrapped.