Chat thread 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
really you are making your experiences with drugs have value by possibly helping someone else

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I don’t think theres like any reason to be embarrassed about it. You live and you learn

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
everyone always talks about the drug problems but states aren't investing enough in places where people can get help

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I used to drive under the influence a lot, until one of my boys got into an accident and he hit a bunch of shit. License away for 3 months, bunch of charges, possibly can’t go to states anymore

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
one of the reasons I don’t even do that shit anymore is because how much I want to travel and if I get charged I’m stuck here

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
the one thing most people don't understand that have never done anything that and end up being the people that judge people with drug problems, or look at them as lesser people or whatever is that most people that are addicts don't want to be addicts

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I get that. Whenever I take a break, I have the biggest headache just cause my body wasn’t used to it.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I don't like when people say addiction is a choice, using is a choice. also not a big fan of addiction being called a disease, I don't consider it one

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
right, but you can't be addicted to something if you've never had it

Status
Not open for further replies.