Chat thread 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Haha thats not something many people know about me.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
It depends. If you can count music and keep a constant beat and count in your head it's not that bad. It's timing more than anything. As you can slow a routine down to learn it then push it to speed when you are confident.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Everyone has different ways to keep tempo. I count in my head when I used to do tap, or now if I'm into a song my left leg counts the beat. It's hard though as if a song or rhythm is complicated its easy to speed up without noticing. Or if people are clapping along and off tempo you can easily end up moving to that tempo over the original.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
True... and I agree. I sing at church and My tempo of singing is sometimes faster than my Pastor playing the piano. Basically, Its a little hard for me to stay in tune with it sometimes. Does that make sense?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
That makes sense. It's something you learn For some it's harder than others same as everything. But you can learn. Find your way to count.

Status
Not open for further replies.