• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
@wadekeller: Charlotte vs. Becky cut way short after injury to Charlotte two minutes in. She walked out with ref help, left puddle of blood behind.

@wadekeller: Becky looked on freaked out and concerned as Charlotte kneeled face down bleeding heavily. Guessing broken nose.

@thewadekeller You could hear a loud this when she hit her head on the apron

This sucks, another one hurt, the best diva in WWE and the current Divas Champion.. Hopefully it's not as bad as it sounds and she can still make WrestleMania.

According to several WZ readers, Charlotte and Becky Lynch had a match at a house show last night in Minneapolis.

Halfway through the match Charlotte just started to hold her face and the ref threw up the “X” sign. WWE officials legitimately threw a towel over Charlotte’s head and helped her to the back just stopping the match. Becky looked very concerned the whole time and walked to the back as well.

There was no winner determined in the match, and you can see photos below.

Read more at http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/681...s-wwe-and-nxt-live-events#szmjoQwsw5WLGdV9.99

img_5829.jpg

img_5830.jpg

Last edited:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Hope it ain't that serious and she can make it to Mania...

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I swear house shows are to blame for 90% of injuries.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Should change your name to Captain Obvious.
Neptune is captain obvious. He's the one that stated "90% of injuries are at house shows." No shit Sherlock. I didn't state the obvious, Neptune did and I exposed it. I love you shadow, but go fuck yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.