Charlotte Flairs Mole?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
the mole is freaky to me and others not everyone i guess Seeing Griev thinks she is a Godess LMFAO Theres much Hotter female wrestlers out there!!
You can't help what you are attracted to in terms of physical beauty. Just because you don't find her attractive means he is wrong.
Also... it is a mole. Seriously not that big of a deal. No one else cares. lol

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Come on dude that's not cool
its ok Will..... Grievlives is isolated in the top end of australia broke & alone stairing at a charlotte poster on the wall He carnt even afford to watch a pay per view for free live he told me that unreal Doh! Let alone he couldnt even save up a few dollars to make it to melbourne to the Super Show Down he's only chance for years & years to see he's holly molly Godess & he says he is a big fan A Big Joke A Big Broke Joke lmfao :upset:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Also, wouldn't the mole be considered a beauty mark more than anything?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Also, wouldn't the mole be considered a beauty mark more than anything?
I always considered beauty marks to be the brown spots that are flush with the skin like this:
when-to-worry-about-your-real-beauty-mark-1533836381.jpg
Moles and birthmarks are larger and raised, they can grow as well over time.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I always considered beauty marks to be the brown spots that are flush with the skin like this:
when-to-worry-about-your-real-beauty-mark-1533836381.jpg
Moles and birthmarks are larger and raised, they can grow as well over time.
Might be, but I have heard moles and birthmarks being called beauty marks, but you may be right.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Might be, but I have heard moles and birthmarks being called beauty marks, but you may be right.
The terms are likely just interchangeable. If it is beautiful to the person, that is all that matters.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Come on guys stop fighting. Imo Charlotte is ugly mole or not. My boss likes her

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Come on guys stop fighting. Imo Charlotte is ugly mole or not. My boss likes her
Imo Charlotte is ugly mole..... Agree Will..:emoji_smiley: Seeing your boss likes her maybe he can give another charlotte lover Greiv a job & they can stair at pictures of her all day long together :emoji_laughing:
[doublepost=1540092434][/doublepost]Oh & then he can afford internet time & maybe even go to a real live WWE Event Not Wrestlemania tho that would be expecting too much Lmao :emoji_laughing: ive been mania is the Best :emoji_smiley:

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
The fact this thread is now featured is embarrassing for the entire
forum & all of its members.

No...I don't care who featured it...I'm not holding my tongue
anymore. If I have something to say...I'm saying it.

Seriously guys...there are better things to discuss than a mole
on a woman's face.

Charlotte or not...this is fucking stupid.

[HASHTAG]#deletethisthread[/HASHTAG]

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The fact this thread is now featured is embarrassing for the entire
forum & all of its members.
Calm your tits. lol

No...I don't care who featured it...I'm not holding my tongue
anymore. If I have something to say...I'm saying it.
Threads get featured automatically when members post in them a lot so it is best not to keep posting in a thread you don't like.

Seriously guys...there are better things to discuss than a mole
on a woman's face.
There is but given the state of the WWE and the fact that this thread got enough replies in it to get featured is very telling.

Seriously guys, if you want to talk about better things, make threads to discuss them.
I will unfeature it because it is a silly thread but note thee above...

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Calm your tits. lol

Threads get featured automatically when members post in them a lot so it is best not to keep posting in a thread you don't like.

There is but given the state of the WWE and the fact that this thread got enough replies in it to get featured is very telling.

Seriously guys, if you want to talk about better things, make threads to discuss them.
I will unfeature it because it is a silly thread but note thee above...
if it was any other woman wrestler you wouldn't here a peep out of Greiv but because it's about he's Holly Molly Godess he Sooks like a Spoilt Child if you say one bad thing about her he cracks the Sads He is infatuated by her Like a Teenager with a Crush on someone who is on Tv or in a movie Doh! So in the name of Free Speech Snake You Shouldn't edit Anything One person on the forum Sooks about When NO One Elese is...... if you do that over one person Sooking then you will have to edit Every forum Because theres Always one person who disagrees in every post............... Free Speech For Everyone its an American Right & its The Law...... :yes:

Reactions: Red Rain

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
if it was any other woman wrestler you wouldn't here a peep out of Greiv but because it's about he's Holly Molly Godess he Sooks like a Spoilt Child if you say one bad thing about her he cracks the Sads He is infatuated by her Like a Teenager with a Crush on someone who is on Tv or in a movie Doh! So in the name of Free Speech Snake You Shouldn't edit Anything One person on the forum Sooks about When NO One Elese is...... if you do that over one person Sooking then you will have to edit Every forum Because theres Always one person who disagrees in every post............... Free Speech For Everyone its an American Right & its The Law...... :yes:
But you are an Aussie. lol

Also no words got edited and if myself or Solidus see's it fit, we will edit anything we want. That is the beauty of online. Look how much Facebook and Twitter censor people. Be glad we aren't as bad as those places.

And everyone knows Grievous has a crush on her, no one cares. You are the only one to seem to care. Do you have an infatuation with him or something? :dawg:

Status
Not open for further replies.