Charlotte Flairs Mole?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
im a Dual citizen... And No He Started it Snake so im Just Finishing it.. Counter puncher like the Pres :emoji_sunglasses:
200.gif

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Your obsession with Grievous' obsession is cute
More like pathetic...

Na i'm over it now
I'm glad to hear you have matured slightly.

Oh...also...if you are going to publicly have an issue
with someone...at least tag that person @lissa so they
can possibly choose to engage you in a conversation
& defend themselves...instead of just misspelling their
name while in turn calling them names.

im a Dual citizen...
And I'm thankful for that.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
if it was any other woman wrestler you wouldn't here a peep out of you! But because it's about your Holly Molly Goddess you Sook like a Spoilt Child if Anyone says one bad thing about her you Crack the Sads You are infatuated by her Like a Teenager with a Crush on someone who is on Tv Grow Up get a job & one day you mite be able to afford to watch a ppv Live & after many many years of saving (Because you will be working for minimun wage) You mite be able to afford to go to a Live Event Doh! LMFAO La oooooser......

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I think it looks good on her, don't care what anyone has to say about it really lol. Not even a big fan of her.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
if it was any other woman wrestler you wouldn't here a peep out of you! But because it's about your Holly Molly Goddess you Sook like a Spoilt Child if Anyone says one bad thing about her you Crack the Sads You are infatuated by her Like a Teenager with a Crush on someone who is on Tv Grow Up get a job & one day you mite be able to afford to watch a ppv Live & after many many years of saving (Because you will be working for minimun wage) You mite be able to afford to go to a Live Event Doh! LMFAO La oooooser......
200.gif

And closed.

• Haha
Reactions: Village Idiot
Status
Not open for further replies.